Rape allegation after marriage

Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

Dear Manthan,

No need to waste precious time as your time is running out. Immediately approach high court get the WRIT prepared. It is high court domain not magistrate. Your wife will appear before the High Court and police will bring her and also book the culprits. 

You must have all documents of marriage.

do it as adviced


Rajiv Bhasin 


Total likes : 1 times


I will try doing the same as soon as i can , my lawyer says theres some holiday period till 10 june ( ahmedabad highcourt) so he will try doing that soon .



Do these things.....

1. Habeas carps writ.

2. 482 for quashing criminal proceeding

3. Anticipatory bail if needed.

Total likes : 1 times


sir i have got antici. bail ,

waiting for search warrent orders from  megistrate, and then my advocate will file habeas if required in highcourt. and will discuss about 482 for quashing criminal proceeding ..


Dear sir,

My application for search warrant has been rejected by district court . now my lawyer is planning to  reapply in  high court..

now i wanted to ask u that  with help of 482 Quashing criminal proceeding .does this process will effect my anticipatory bail , I mean if i go to high court regarding  quashing FIR  will it harm my bail orders or are there any chances of cancellation of my antici.. bail.

Also i would like to ask u that are ther any means of stopping  her  from going abroad, because i doubt that her parents might send her abroad .. so if there is any process by which i can stop her going abroad untill my case is solved please let me know .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x