Share on Email

Share More

Speedy trial (21 b) - research

Page no : 8

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 December 2014

the fight reopens ...

now facing second appeal in HC ...

first date over ...

the appellant lady's advocate requested for further date .... and succeeded in prolonging ...

he got 22 days time

Krishna (na)     08 February 2015

I filed divorce case in 2010. Family court ordered maintenance in 2013 but i have not paid the maintenance and appeal in HC against interim order but no success. Meanwhile family court sine and die my divorce case, now i paid the full arrears of maintenance and file application before family to reopen my divorce case but judge is giving very long dates. next date is in April 2015. can i go to HC and ask for speedy disposal of case under 21b of HMA.

Pls advise.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 October 2015

and now ...

the 2nd appeal is also decided in my favour.

Hon'ble Bombay High Court, Aurangabad bench has confirmed the concurrent judgements of lower courts.

the trial as well as the 1st appeal were conducted as per sec. 21B (as per the specific order issued by hon. HC)

the 2nd appeal filed on - 25/09/2014 & got dissmissed on 08/10/2015

RESULT : 

marriage declared NULL & VOID .......

THE MY DEAREST is not MY wife !!

FightForCause (Businessman)     16 October 2015

Amit, u are really an Inspiration

Congrats Man!!...Enjoy ur life..and keep helping others

1 Like

Torque9409 (Business)     31 January 2016

Amit, How much time will the high Court take to process the speedy trial petition?

Torque9409 (Business)     31 January 2016

Amit, How much time will the high Court take to process the speedy trial petition?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 March 2016

Immaculate Victory ... Nullity of marriage confirmed by SC ... 4 TIMELY, successive victories ... 

1) Trial Court (CJSD, Ahmednagar)

I filed HMP – sec. 11 r/w 5 (1)

Filed on – 08 / 02 / 2011

Decided on – 25 / 04 / 2013 ……………. Duration – 1 yr, 4 months, 18 days

Bombay HC, Aurangabad had ordered to dispose this case as per 21B (thanx to my friend and lawyer Adv. Mahesh Sonawane at High court, Aurangabad who got this order)

Marriage declared Null & Void

2) 1st appeal court (Dist. Court, Ahmednagar)

I had filed caveat

Wife filed  1st appeal

Filed on – 10 / 03 / 2013

Decided on – 15 / 07 / 2014 ……………. Duration – 1 yr, 1 month, 5 days

Bombay HC, Aurangabad had ordered to dispose this case as per 21B (AGAIN thanx to my friend and lawyer Adv. Mahesh Sonawane at High court, Aurangabad who got this order)

Wife’s appeal dismissed.

3) 2nd appeal court (Bombay HC, Aurangabad)

I had filed caveat

Wife filed  2nd appeal

Filed on – 25 / 09 / 2014

Decided on – 08 / 10 / 2015 ……………. Duration – 1 yr, 1 month

(AGAIN thanx to my friend and lawyer Adv. Mahesh Sonawane at High court, Aurangabad who diligently handled this case)

Wife’s appeal dismissed at admission stage itself.

4) Supreme Court

I had filed caveat

Wife filed  SLP

Filed on – 06 / 01 / 2016

Decided on – 18 / 03 / 2016 ……………. Duration –2 months, 12 days

(AGAIN thanx to my friend and lawyer Adv. Mahesh Sonawane at High court, Aurangabad; who persistently co-ordinated with our counsel at SC)

Wife’s SLP dismissed at 1st hearing itself.

DECREE OF NULLITY C O N F I R M E D

No alimony – no monthly maintenance

Sincere thanx to LCI members who guided me during this ordeal.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 March 2016

Congratulations sir ji

result of hard work..... sweet party is must now.....

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 March 2016

saab humko bhi guide kar do please i am very much confused here, i am giving you my query in the post link as:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Simple-question-133877.asp#.Vuzd8SF9HIU

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 March 2016

pl. call - 9822085506

AMAN KONARK MODI   17 June 2016

DR BR AMBEDKAR SAID IN THE LAST SPEECH OF CONSTITUION FRAMING CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY OF INDIA ON 25.11.1949 "I shall not therefore enter into the merits of the Constitution. Because I feel, however good a Constitution may be, it is sure to turn out bad because those who are called to work it, happen to be a bad lot. However had a Constitution may be, it may turn out to be good if those who are called to work it, happen to be a good lot. The working of a Constitution does not depend wholly upon the nature of the Constitution. The Constitution can provide only the organs of State such as the Legislature, the Executive and the Judiciary. The factors on which the working of those organs of the State depend are the people and the political parties they will set up as their instruments to carry out their wishes and their politics. Who can say how the people of India and their purposes or will they prefer revolutionary methods of achieving them? If they adopt the revolutionary methods, however good the Constitution may be, it requires no prophet to say that it will fail. It is, therefore, futile to pass any judgement upon the Constitution without reference to the part which the people and their parties are likely to play."

Righteousness Where there is righteousness in the heart There is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home. There is an order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There is peace in the world.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register