Divorce transfer at sc by wife


Originally posted by :Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai
Yes.it is possible to withdraw the petition filled by you & transferred to her place by SC.

You can file fresh divorce petition at your place & make her again approach SC for transfer & shell out money for that.

It is advisable if are fighting your case in-person, as you will also have to shell out money for the process & if do not mind delay in proceedings.


i strongly advise the author not to agreevate the situation; with malafide intentions.


Can I pray on the basis of " principles of natural justice ground" stating that my old age parents are witness and mother is old age lady so court shud consider the leniency for an old woman and review the decision.

or file an review petition.


Yes.You can file review petition in SC.

If review petition is dismissed,you can file curative petition as well.

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks to all experts and freinds!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x