Upgrad LLM

Details required abt the case

Customer Service Officer

I totally agree, as my husband himself says kannon to hum vakilo ke haatho ki kathputli hai, hum jaise chahenge nachayenge....i too want to end up everything in a simple and smooth way .... however they dont want to return anything and as he knows ki kaise bachna hai.he has lodged a false case that everything has got stolen by me and my parents and he doesnt have anything. Really dont understand what shuld be my next step.. cant fight more as i have to think for m son....he is not even ready for divorce as his advocate says hume divorce nahi dena...i have told them very clearly that i dont want anything frm tem except the things which are mine....but it seems now it has become a fight of their prestige ki advocate hoke haar kaise gaye... so they say tumhe to hum itne cases mein fansa denge ki tum ghutne tekne pe majboor ho jaoge... no end to all this.

Then how can someone say that we will get justice and courts and laws are there to help women. Just bcoz i m working, it cant be so big offence, after all i have to take care of ny son'e studies and other activities too.

what shuld i do..... As he and his advocate is in total mood of taking revenge from me and i dont have even a single penny to waste.

Software Engineer

@Meena,

As I said, YOU are the lawyer's client, not the opposite. You are paying her the money to fight your case. If she wants you to hide your job, she is not competent enough and will bring you more trouble than benefit - it is quite COMMON SENSE and you can understand that! Dump the lawyer and stop giving reasons that "I want to show the job but my lawyer doesn't!". 

Rest, Mr. Shantanu has guided you quite well. 

Customer Service Officer

I understand...but dont understand what to do as my husband is going on filing cases and i am not left out with a single penny to hire advocates. is there any way to get out of it.

Worker

the husband is misusing his knowledge. But he should not forget - Truth can not be changed.

Please submit ur query at the Expert section too.

i am giving link :

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/default.asp

Customer Service Officer

Thank u shantanu.....for all ur valuable feedbacks and suggestions.

Worker

u did not mention JURISDICTIONs of the cases filed by u & ur husband. If the cities are different, u can file Transfer Petition.

pl. provide further details.

even if it is proven that u are working, u will be granted maintenance for urself and the kid.

to speed up the trials, apply for section 21B of HMA, 1995

express the hardships faced by you. Specifically mention the Special Grounds, why ur case should be tried expeditiously.

ref :

21B     Special provision relating to trial and  disposal of petitions under this Act

(1)        The trial of a petition under this Act shall, so far as is practicable consistently with the interests of justice in respect of the trial, be continued from day to day until its conclusion unless the court finds the adjournment of the trial beyond the following day to be necessary for reasons to be recorded.

(2)        Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and endeavor shall be made to conclude the trail within six months from the date of service of notice of the petition on the respondent

(3)        Every appeal under this Act shall be heard as expeditiously as possible, and endeavor shall be made to conclude the hearing within three months from the date of service of notice of appeal on the respondent.

There are some defeats more triumphant than victories

Originally posted by :Meena Sharma
"
false case that everything has got stolen by me and my parents and he doesnt have anything.

"

Court also know that they are telling lie but court need proof.

Total likes : 1 times

Worker

Crpc 24 will also help for maintenance.

Worker

Customer Service Officer

I have filed dv, 125 and 498 in mumbai as me and my son are staying here with my parents. Further, my husband has filed 156 (3) and sec 9 in delhi and i have already filed a transfer petition to trfr section 9. Pls explain where i can file the case to speed up the trials under sec 21 B, as suggested by you.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x