Problems of divorced women to be shared here

Agreed to Rajiv_lodha. Heavens are not going to fall if ppl on bench become some liberal to DECLARE A MARRIAGE dead...........that too timely.

I strongly agree that lenghty court procedures giving way to increasing matrimonial crimes.

It has become a set dogma that warring couples are given dates after dates (may it be Sec125, HMA, GW act, 498a etc) so as they drain themselves out & reach a compromise to tell the court about. Merits are not going 2 be touched. Its reverse flow:(

Total likes : 1 times

For Roshni & Member (Account Deleted)
to Save your Marriage if you could by following something..

10 Superb ways to impress your mum-in-law

Do your homework:  Ask your husband for the issues that she may be touchy about. You may not know about family feuds and other such issues, so don't give your opinion before you know all the details. Also, get to know what she likes. If she loves saas-bahu serials then try and talk to her about it. It may be the ice-breaker that may lead to a great relationship with her.

Bring gifts: Won't you love it if a guests comes to your house with a gift in his/her hand. Similarly, you mother-in-law will appreciate your love for her a great deal more if you take some gifts for her every now and then.

Dress well: If you are out to impress, don't go dressed in clothes that are not ironed and hair that's not brushed properly. And skimpy clothes are a strict no-no. Similarly, it would do you good to not reveal the tattoo on your spine during your first meeting.

Don't compete with her: Accept the fact that a mother is bound to be possessive about her son. So, don't try and tell her how to cook for him. Even if your husband prefers your cooking to hers, don't point it out to her. Give her compliments about her culinary skills and even take recipes from her. A little flattery doesn't hurt, does it?

Be polite: If you can't be overtly nice, then at least be polite. Don't overrule what she has to say. Also, don't get into an argument or debate with her during your first meeting.

Call her often: To make sure that you communicate well with your mom-in-law call her at frequent intervals. Don't wait for her to call you. She will appreciate the fact that you keep in touch over the phone even when you can't be around.

Seek advice: Regardless of whether or not you plan to take it, take their advice. Your spouse's parents will be glad to feel that they still have some influence on their child's life.

Present a united front: Even if you have certain issues with your mom-in-law, don't wash the dirty linen in public. When you are attending a family event make sure that you don't pass snide remarks or discuss you differences in public.

Treat your spouse well in front of them: Parents are obviously very possessive about their kids, and the best way to earn their respect is to treat their child well.

Relax: The most important thing is to not get too nervous, your mother-in-law is bound to be as nervous about meeting you. Secondly, learn to forgive and forget. This simple rule will make your life a lot easier.

Courtesy : TOI

Total likes : 2 times

Managing Partner

Zameer,

DO you think metro wives will be able to follow the 10 steps?...hehehehe

First of all they ll have to get rid of their EGO..their demands..etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etcetc etc etc...

Vikram

Total likes : 1 times

The 10 ways posted by Zameer comes under cruelty now a days. Added few masalas in these points by ur bitter half and u will be gifted wid 498a and DV. 

Total likes : 3 times

@Vikaram,

I know METRO Urban Wives have SO MUCH OF EGO, I remember my Cousin Case, His Wife Abandoned him Leaving 2 Childeren Behind. So Didn't Reappear for more than 2 years, Husband was an Engineer and wife came as soon as she came to know he Got the Work visa for Switzerland. so This is HOW GREEDY wives are. Its better to not to have such wives who just Disappear in Bad Times. and After Divorce they end up writing in some forum like this & Sharing their Pity problem.

@Anonymus,

I know Most of the point Comes Under Cruelty this is reason I gave a Courtesy of TOI, Indian NewsPaper. But MOST IMPORTANT part is still uncover, Marriage is itself is a Crime in India, as Far as Metro Women are Concern. They want to Independent & Freedom,  My wife Walked away Saying I will NOT ADJUST by ANY MEANS in front of ALL ELDERS. and Later same Wives Make Forum like this. the Problem covertly Created by themselves.

So better Marry a girl who's HONESTLY Dependent on you and marry you for yourself, not for your MONEY or NRI Status.

self employed

All those who think women of present times hv ego:

1. Their sisters,bhua,masi , cousins are of present times r otherwise?
  2. Sholud wife wash clothes even in fever while husband spends thousands on girl friend?
  3. Should wife remain at peace wheil she was told before marriage false picture of boys qualification, income and prosperity??
  4. Should she remain silent even if husband is drunkard, womaniser,gambler,incapable of making love, careless abt health etc etc.. 

and I can go on. There r bad women and bad men too. 

One must see individually in non partisan way and solve the issues before disaster. But everyone including couple, family and samaj ignore the issue or see in partisan way and then things r beyound control. And then the wife takes help of laws which r given to her rightfully but then delay devils and those who cud not see it happening cry foul. 

@Alok

# sisters,bhua,masi , cousins are of present times r otherwise?

#Sholud wife wash clothes even in fever while husband spends thousands on girl friend?

#Should wife remain at peace wheil she was told before marriage false picture of boys qualification, income and prosperity??

#Should she remain silent even if husband is drunkard, womaniser,gambler,incapable of making love, careless abt health etc etc.. 

1)If you are still safe from these terrorism then u cant comments about the 98% victims who had lost everything in these false cases. I pray to God that ur betterhalf shud never file false cases againest you,  old parents and brothers and sisters.

2)How u know that people in these forums r so cruel or enjoying wid gf. 

3) If boy had told some false thing then is the girl's neighbour will verify about the boy for her groom. what is the responsibilities of girl and their parents.

4) How do you think that people in this forum are drunkard, womaniser,gambler,incapable of making love, careless abt health etc etc

I have visited ur webpage and consider you an intellectual, These type of generalisation of people is really painful Mr Alok tolkiya.

Its better if we all concentrate on Mimi's real life experience and if any other similar type of experiences by our other members.

For justice and dignity

Originally posted by :Anonnimous
"
Its better if we all concentrate on Mimi's real life experience and if any other similar type of experiences by our other members.
"

exactly...

this is what the thread was ACTUALLY discussing

NA

Originally posted by :Anonnimous
"
@Alok

# sisters,bhua,masi , cousins are of present times r otherwise?

#Sholud wife wash clothes even in fever while husband spends thousands on girl friend?

#Should wife remain at peace wheil she was told before marriage false picture of boys qualification, income and prosperity??

#Should she remain silent even if husband is drunkard, womaniser,gambler,incapable of making love, careless abt health etc etc.. 

1)If you are still safe from these terrorism then u cant comments about the 98% victims who had lost everything in these false cases. I pray to God that ur betterhalf shud never file false cases againest you,  old parents and brothers and sisters.

2)How u know that people in these forums r so cruel or enjoying wid gf. 

3) If boy had told some false thing then is the girl's neighbour will verify about the boy for her groom. what is the responsibilities of girl and their parents.

4) How do you think that people in this forum are drunkard, womaniser,gambler,incapable of making love, careless abt health etc etc

I have visited ur webpage and consider you an intellectual, These type of generalisation of people is really painful Mr Alok tolkiya.

"

Anonymous, same thing I ant to ask you?You got hurted with Alok 's reply?How can you generalise all  women here never obeyed those 10 points above?There are bad men as well as bad women also in this society.

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS     |    x