Upgrad LLM

legal help

Dear Sir,

 My brother is not mentally fit from last 08 years and we have treated him at as many as 05 doctors. sometimes he is doing well in between. Now he is in worst conditions sometime beating someone etc. which is putting my social life in trouble, I want to put him in Govt. mental asylum like in PUNE or Nagpur but unfortunately the procedure i dont know i ll be very thankful if someone told me how to put him in  Govt. mental asylum like in PUNE or Nagpur.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x