Upgrad LLM

Why there is rise in crimes among Women

For justice and dignity

@Anonymous,Saurabh & Only truth

I completely agree with you.

@Anonymous,

There is no need to reveal your true identity.

We all have our own reasons to hide our identity.I can completely understand your situation.Even if your reveaal your correct identity,the points that you stated will not become lies.They are the truth of life.

Good day to you!!

whatever maybe the %, you have to agree that in comparision with the past there is some increase in crimes commited by women.

None

Uma,

You proved my suspicion right.... you  behavour is like one of those barking dogs who puts as if  next thing he is doing to do is eat away.

No sooner one takes a stick, the same dog hides behind the nearest shelter - as you did behind spelling.

if you are really stand behind your argument of identity - come out and let people know your identity otherwise as  i said .. you are hypocrat ( Hippocrat  as you like it)

Total likes : 3 times

Thanks Roshni  for your broadminded remarks

Celebrating the return of my Aunty

Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Uma,

You proved my suspicion right.... you  behavour is like one of those barking dogs who puts as if  next thing he is doing to do is eat away.

No sooner one takes a stick, the same dog hides behind the nearest shelter - as you did behind spelling.

if you are really stand behind your argument of identity - come out and let people know your identity otherwise as  i said .. you are hypocrat ( Hippocrat  as you like it)
"

I agree with you Only Truth,

Uma has an attitude problem.Not just attitude,but a psy. problem too.

She will attack me personally even when I am not referring to her,but making a general statement for the sake of peace.Further she thinks people are spying on her,even when FB may have 100s of Uma named females.Of late she thinks I am a male...This is height of her nastines..

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Why-TV-should-be-Allowed-to-Ruin-the-Dignity-of-others--40075.asp

Go through this thread,where I simply requested Sourabh not to reply back to Uma,when I suspect of a future fight in that thread.And see how I was welcomed by her remarks.

Simply go through all her other posts also and you will be surprised at the no. of people upon whom she has passed nasty comments without any reason,that lead to quarrels in otherwise peaceful threads.

I think this is her purpose of visiting this site.As such she has no valuable contribution in LCI,except sneering at people and telling others that she is beautiful,single,etc etc..

The crime rate is increasing because we all have forgot that when we die all our deeds misdeeds good deeds would be accounted by God. Accordingly we will be punished or rewarded. We have lost the fear or reward of God. We will fear police cbi income tax blah blah blah......but we will not fear of being standing ashamed in front of God. The fear of God has been lost.......which is why we are running amok like a bunch of animals and applying might is right and misusing our intelligence and powers to make black into white and white into black. If all of ppl simply have fear and regards for God abt what we will answer to him, abt our deeds and misdeeds wisdom will automatically come. God watches all actions howsoever hideously it is done and knows the complete truth howsoever cleanly and intelligently it is done. It is the Supra intelligent force.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom..

I hope this should answer the question that has been raised.

Banana Master

uma perhaps dont know the spelling is not a big issue in net communication. not 1% in face book or other social networking sites. even british and americans are not bothering about spelling in social networking site like fb. she is just frustreted seeing her arguments stand nowhere near whom she is accusing. her language is offensive and provoked  others to do same.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x