Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Originally posted by :Uma

"

@Tajobs: sudhar jao yaar.......

"

Originally posted by : Dipangkar

"

Ha Ha tajobindia, thanks for a nice time pass site.

"

So @ Dipangkar

If I quote “a female shall always be kept busy, will you agree?” J  
Reasoning:
“A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]
By: Indian granny’s; a old saying….

Ta ra rum pum pum.........
"

I wonder how his female  family members, mother, sister, daughter etc. tolerate this man?

Total likes : 1 times

Senior Partner

@ Hema

Think of all male members in your family first whom you are peddling your usual craps fist then come on personal wavelength with me.

Your feminsit craps I read everyday here.

Total likes : 2 times

law officer

In our family, we have got the culture to respect the opposite gender with respect and receive respect from them.  We do not discriminate the people on the basis of gender and do not ridicule them on account of their gender.  In our family, no male member ridicule the female by saying - “A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]".  Let this fellow the same thing standing at Congress Head Quarters - Ms. Sonia Gandhi kicks him out.  Let him say the same standing at BJP Head Quarters - Ms. Sushma Swaraj Kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing standing at CPM Head Quarters - Ms. Brinda Karat kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing at BSP Head Quarters - Ms. Mayawati kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing at AIADMK Head Quarters - Ms. Jayalalitha kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing at Trinamool Congress Head Quarters - Ms. Mamata Banerji kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing in Supreme Court - Her ladyship Gyan Sudha Mishra kicks him out.  Let him say the same thing in his Delhi High Court - Her ladyships Gita Mittal, Hima Kohli, Mukta Gupta etc. kick him out.  The world is progressed a lot and his non-sense about women will not be taken kindly in any society where decent men and women live. 

Senior Partner

@ Adv. Prabhakar aka @ Hema

So you have been kept busy it seems by quote which I stand and if you have guts sue me but ensure I get the copy of suit in time.

Come in open instead of deleting your account and particiapting into threads of Dr. Tripathi and others and crapping here with your Marxist ideologies.

A Indian female who cannot be petitioner under Bharat Ratna DV Act is not discrimination then what your family is crapping here about as discrimination!

Telling a male writer (Zimmerzapper) in LCI "receive kick in your balls" under one of your reply post few months back is your and your family's culture is it not, Gr8.

If the world has progressed a lot as you say then some 1700 of your fellow women atleast in India will gift pink undies this is your worlds progress, Gr8.

In your family, you have got the culture to respect the opposite gender with respect and receive respect from them and flutter a slut walk choosing Delhi as a proposed venue is your culture and that is how you receiving respect, Gr8.

Now go and you tell all female names you have taken in your above reply message about the slut walk in the name of Indian females progress as Indian culture and that is how you as a female (I now have a doubt though) receive respect and see how you get a kick in sweet place. 

Total likes : 3 times

law officer

For your quotation - “A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]". 

I call you two legged animal.  Now, go and file defamation case. 

Senior Partner

@ Adv. Prabhakar aka @ Hema

1. You proved me right by being 'busy' and you are Adv. prabhakar in a ardhanarishwar awatar.
2. I am not into your kind of "hydralic power" "emotional/sentimental" threats in forums.
3. It is a open forum readers will judge you and me if that is how it has to come down to that level.
4. By calling names to me "bipedal aka two legged animal' which is afterall Bharat Ratna's DV Act most used forte you proved me right. I could not have expected anyhting else after your calling Zimmerzaper 'receive kick in your balls'. Seems you are afterall found of promiscuity which is badge of empowered ardhanarishwars of today.

Ta ra rum pum....

Total likes : 2 times

Celebrating the return of my Aunty

Someone please go and call Uma.She will enjoy all the quarrels that are happening in this thread.

She has said so in one thread long back,that she enjoys when LCI members fight.

The initial posts in this thread were of humour.But when Uma stepped in & used following sentences to address a few members,this thread too turned into a war zone,like all other threads where Uma steps in:

Remark -1:Come on tajobs, you are so lame.

Remark-2:This site is full of complete turds.*

(This remark has been used for all LCI members)

Turd*- 1.a lump of dung; piece of excrement

2. an unpleasant or contemptible person or thing

How she regards people as some piece of sh*t...

Total likes : 1 times

law officer

Why the guessing game? File a defamation case and find out whether I am ardhnarishwar or full nari in open court.

By the way, when you stand before your 80 year old mother and say - “A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]". 

I want to see her reaction.  She might repent for giving birth to such saitan, who cannot respect womanhood.

When your cute little daughter sits in sofa and thinks very deeply about her future studies, you get an impression that she is staring with empty mind and you say -“A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]".  

she gets shock of her life to hear such unkind words about her gender.

By saying this, you just not insulted to your mother and daughter, but you insulted every one's mother and sister and the entire women world. 

why do they protest by giving pink chaddis? oh ho ho ho, it's because when they go to pubs and get drunk, they loose control over their bladder and they piss in their clothes, they give men pink chaddi's because they expect men to change the dirty undies. pevert pigs! when will these pigs become responcible of their actions???

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x