Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man sued for dropping wife at car service center instead of

Page no : 2

hema (law officer)     10 July 2011

For your quotation - “A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]". 

I call you two legged animal.  Now, go and file defamation case. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 July 2011

@ Adv. Prabhakar aka @ Hema

1. You proved me right by being 'busy' and you are Adv. prabhakar in a ardhanarishwar awatar.
2. I am not into your kind of "hydralic power" "emotional/sentimental" threats in forums.
3. It is a open forum readers will judge you and me if that is how it has to come down to that level.
4. By calling names to me "bipedal aka two legged animal' which is afterall Bharat Ratna's DV Act most used forte you proved me right. I could not have expected anyhting else after your calling Zimmerzaper 'receive kick in your balls'. Seems you are afterall found of promiscuity which is badge of empowered ardhanarishwars of today.

Ta ra rum pum....

2 Like

(Guest)

Someone please go and call Uma.She will enjoy all the quarrels that are happening in this thread.

She has said so in one thread long back,that she enjoys when LCI members fight.

The initial posts in this thread were of humour.But when Uma stepped in & used following sentences to address a few members,this thread too turned into a war zone,like all other threads where Uma steps in:

Remark -1:Come on tajobs, you are so lame.

Remark-2:This site is full of complete turds.*

(This remark has been used for all LCI members)

Turd*- 1.a lump of dung; piece of excrement

2. an unpleasant or contemptible person or thing

How she regards people as some piece of sh*t...

1 Like

hema (law officer)     10 July 2011

Why the guessing game? File a defamation case and find out whether I am ardhnarishwar or full nari in open court.

By the way, when you stand before your 80 year old mother and say - “A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]". 

I want to see her reaction.  She might repent for giving birth to such saitan, who cannot respect womanhood.

When your cute little daughter sits in sofa and thinks very deeply about her future studies, you get an impression that she is staring with empty mind and you say -“A female’s empty mind will then become busy finding other gossips [otherwise stomachs ache ho jyata hai…..@ generic]".  

she gets shock of her life to hear such unkind words about her gender.

By saying this, you just not insulted to your mother and daughter, but you insulted every one's mother and sister and the entire women world. 

(Guest)

why do they protest by giving pink chaddis? oh ho ho ho, it's because when they go to pubs and get drunk, they loose control over their bladder and they piss in their clothes, they give men pink chaddi's because they expect men to change the dirty undies. pevert pigs! when will these pigs become responcible of their actions???

(Guest)

Dr Arun Kumar and tajobs bar bar prabhakar ka naam kyun lete hain??

roob oo roo???your profile is new and pinkchaddiwala thread has been deleted .

I m unable to co-relate thse two points.Tum kis ka avatar ho?

Anyway I dont like to peep into these matters ie who is who.But your post made me think of  that..

when they go to pubs and get drunk, they loose control over their bladder and they piss in their clothes, they give men pink chaddi's because they expect men to change the dirty undies. pevert pigs! when will these pigs become responcible of their actions???

oh oh oh..then u wait waiving your tail outside the pubs?...ha ha ha ...

pehle tum sudhar jao..then think of others.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"

Dr Arun Kumar and tajobs bar bar prabhakar ka naam kyun lete hain??

It is not Dr Arun Kumar.It is D.Arun Kumar

:D

D Arun Kumar ne aaj tak nahi kaha ki wo ek doctor hai.

So let us not assume him to be a doctor

Nahi to jhoothi shaan ho jayegi:P

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     15 July 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Originally posted by :Uma

"

This site is full of complete turds.

"

AND ONE OF THEM IS 'UIMAAAAAAA'. 
"

Uma has already left LCI.please do not provoke her now.

(Guest)

@Zeeshan

"It's really sad that uma left LCI . I got to know today. A thing is considered good only after comparing/seeing a bad one.

Why she left ?"

She dont left lci ,she will join in Aug. as she is busy in her work.

You fight with uma after that you taking concern about uma ..Ye kaisa rishta he Zeeshan ?:P

@Utpala Kaur

Arun Kumar and tajobs bar bar prabhakar ka naam kyun lete hain??

Look earlier in froum tajobs remember prabhakar when he wants to delete his account ,tajobs said ,dont delete your account ,earlier he also give respect and giving thanks about the contribution to prabhakar,suchitra etc members. But when prabhakar deleted his account and make a new id so called Hema (femal name ) ,tajobs gets angry and fighting with him .It like a bull fighting tajobs jiske piche pad jayee usko bachane ke liye sab madan me aa jate he like Kushan ,Roshni,utpala,Ambika etc.(It start from 2010 till date.If the id is deleted they become new but their soul(i mean thinking and behaviour) is same.)

How funny isnt it?Actually i like a helathy talk but not a indecent talk.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     15 July 2011

@kushan

ab itni bhi bezati mat karo tajobs ki.

tumne unhe bull bana diya.or saath me bull ki picture bhi laga dee.

aajkal unki khub leg pulling kar rahe ho.kya baat hai?

************************************************************************************************************************************************

regarding ur comment to zeeshan i have to say one thing.

LCI's family forum is really a family forum.this forum's members are like family.

we fight with each other,make fun of each other,call each others names,and do mud slinging also.but wen any of us goes vanishing,we start missing him.

i think this is real love...or wotever we call.

1 Like

(Guest)

After seeing this comical relationship between Kushan and Tajobs,I am reminded of all those Govinda movies,where Govinda keeps cracking jokes on Kadar Khan(his father inlaw).

While Kadar Khan is always fretting and fuming when Govinda makes fun of him.

Kushan is that Govinda to Tajobs.:P

Bahut bariya jori hai dono ki

(Guest)

Ram Milaye jori 

(Guest)

ha ha ha ...

kushan ..thank god! tumne statue ka photo lagaya. ..otherwise my monitor would have been cracked..!!!

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

She has the right to sue

(Guest)

Ms Liberal would you please stop posting like this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register