relinquish our property

Hi ,


  Can anybody help me to get clear picture on my following points.

  My mother died without will. All property is on her name . We are two brothers and sister. We all wants to relinquish our property rights to our father . We have no diffreence of thoughts among brothers and sister.

 We want to relinquish our share rights to father , so can he make a will or partition of property to us according his wish.

Is this process is valid ?






Yes you all can relinquish your right of share in favour of your father. It is totally legal. You need to register the relinquishment deed.

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks a  lot for  your response.

we three needs to make diffrent relinquish deed or in single deed can we relinquish.


So based on this my father can write a will?

What is the process and proceudre need to adapt for relinquish deed and what are the fee i need to pay

we live in hyderabad,ap. property is in Hyderabad only.


Your help will be appericated ..Thanks a lot  for the response




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x