Left me at my parents house !!

practicing advocate

Just you file a maintenance case claiming maintenance.  You can also file a civil suit for maintenance and also can attach the properties.  If  your son is with you file a suit for general partition and seperate posession claiming his share in the share of his father.  You will also get share.

UNEMPLOYED

dv may give you shelter but as you stated you can not go any where alone this will be problematic for you staying there. you may claim maintenance + medical expencess + cost of residence under dv .hire a local lawyer for it or seek help for a local lawyer who is member of lci.

Consultant

DID U DEVELOP THROID PROBLEM SUDDENLY? if yes it will go off with medicine in sometime

if not u can go to Department of Nuclear Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences which will not cost u much but u can avoid surgery also unless u have a single nodule secreting too much of hormone or difficulty in swallowing /breathing secondary to a huge gland. surgery is usually reserved for some specific cases of thyroid disease.

regading legal issue there seems something more to ur prob , either ur husband has another woman in life which you are not aware of  or u are hiding something ????

Total likes : 2 times

k

Follow Avnish's comments, think on it you will get everything resolved. Be faithful and get the answer from yourself. You are the best to analyze your problem. No legal action required in hurry, unless you want the (only) money from your husband.

Consultant

first get urself treated , a hyperthyroid person is very unstable , short tempered , hypertensive  and not in a stable mental condition. once u are cured (radioiodine is usually treatment of choice) , after that sit and think about it what u want out of it.

during ur hyperthyroid attack u ppl may have had abnormal interaction which ur husband obviously being a layman will take as ur normal behaviour , first get out of ur disease then think about reconciliation/ legal actions.

yes , in bet write him a registered letter politely requesting him to join you and take u to ur matri home.dont send any threatenening letter.

Total likes : 1 times

Director

You need to explain the matter from initially and in depth as Rajiv Lodha says.

As I said earlier, involve some respectful common members of both families. As you said very little hope, they may not listen then take next step

As Hemant says, take responsibility of medical treatment on your family, which way if medial expense is the issue, can be short out initially.

you can take both steps at the same time in first meeting.

Your foremost priority to get well soon with medical treatment. If you are not healthy, you will not able to fight anywhere. To fightly legally you will need lots of time and money. If you are spending on your medical treatment, you may not wish to spend time, money & take stress for legal matter then finish your medical treatment first. Keep tracking of activities as Hemant says to collect evidences. (Slowely slowely catch the monkey)

When you ready, take legal action. Which will take lots of time so be prepared for that. Meantime, keep lots of patient. Even you fight, they will not take you home or help you anyway right now as you said only 0.1% hope.

You can write to Kiran Bedi for mediation. (I watched some episode of her justice and she helped in such cases)

At worst case, Divorce is the final stage. As Rajoo says file for maintainnce. Law says rights has remedies so will favour you.

Dear :

Hemant Agarwal

Adv. Rajeev (rajoo)

Arup

Avnish Kaur

Deep

Stylistperson

Thank you very much for giving me your valuable advice.

I am really grateful to you .

Thanks.

Aditi  

Please Advise :-

My husband use to work with his father .

Through someone I came to know that he is trying to prove that he is and was not working .

They are now running away and is avoiding to spend any money on my medical treatment or my son  

My parents are taking care of all my medical treatment and of my son ( they can afford but I don’t like this )

I have Hyperthyroidism , which is  rare .

I was loosing weight like hell , was not able to sleep in night , my complexion changed from white to whitish , all my bones are showing and a lot more things were changing which were visible , anybody who saw me was kind of shocked .

I told my husband and In Laws lots of time to take me to a doctor, but they never did .

My parents doctor said there is a possibility of surgery .

About any other girl involved , I don’t know anything about this ,neither did I ever thought about any girl in my husband’s life  , though one of  my uncle also said the same thing , he said “ whatever was between husband and wife that does not have anything to do with your son , your husband should have called his son ( my husband has switched off his cell phone and has blocked all farm of communication ).

I still want my husband to came and take me and our son home with due respect..

Regards
Aditi

For justice and dignity

Best way is to file a DV case,if u want to save marriage.

dont file 125.will u be able to handle 2 cases?it will be too much of a stress.and 125 is far more time consuming too.

ADVOCATE

DID U DEVELOP THROID PROBLEM SUDDENLY?

PLEASE JOIN THE ART OF LIVING BASIC COURSE U MUST AVOID SURGERY. IT WILL HELP U TO SETTLE U AGAIN FOR UR RIGHTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x