Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why only girls' parents bear wedding expenses?

Page no : 3

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 September 2010

Samudreji,

I am sorry, I forgotten to welcome u in this family forum. Now u have landed up in right place.

Recently, Indian Army refused to participate in "Operation Green Hunt" by saying that we r not here to kill or fight with our own fellow countrymen, better u improve your governance and solve it in democratic way" and this gets support from Ex- Indian Army also.

On the other hand Indian Police who love and enjoy torturing their own fellow countrymen/people. They show their prowess especially on a weak.

This Ashutosh keeps the Instinct of Indian Army.

2 Like

(Guest)

Samudreji

WELCOME TO FAMILY FORUM!

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 September 2010

Mr. Jayaswal has mentioned a hard fact. This is rampart in India.

Following is the attitude of 99% Indian boys, to never grow up and become a man who can keep his woman happy. For their entire life they want to go back and sit in the security of their mother's womb. And their mothers also do not lag behind. "Please mommy, pretty please”, he begged. “Yes, yes, my sweet son, as long as I’m alive, you will never be denied mango pulp..”, she muttered with motherly affection as she kissed him goodnight."

1 Like

(Guest)

"Please mommy, pretty please”, he begged. “Yes, yes, my sweet son, as long as I’m alive, you will never be denied mango pulp..”, she muttered with motherly affection as she kissed him goodnight."

LOL........ THAT'S FUNNY

Ashutosh,did u add these lines on your own or were they already in the news?

if u did them on your own,i must say u have a great sense of humour!

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear all my family member thanks for this honour !!!

But I expect some more from all of you.

I like my family member have good food, good cloths and good home sweet home and no devil can dare to keep on bad eyes to them.

So please keep the unity in family and enjoy by extending equal importance to everyone.  yes ! do fights also as it is just natural but never loose the family spirit.

By this, I will be more free from family matters and will be able to fight with devils and fulfill the duty as a watchman at the gate of the home.

Wish you all the best.

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 September 2010

Originally posted by :Ashutosh Jayaswal
" On the other hand Indian Police who love and enjoy torturing their own fellow countrymen/people. They show their prowess especially on a weak.

This Ashutosh keeps the Instinct of Indian Army.
"

Absolutely correct, police, CRPF, BSF are torturing, killing Indians wherever they are deployed. Be it Kasmir, Punjab, Northeast or central India. There was youtube video of parading of naked boys in Kashmir. I came across the following: Beaten back by Naxals, BSF men torture tribals https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Beaten-back-by-Naxals-BSF-men-torture-tribals/articleshow/6533675.cms

A hillock is strewn with empty bottles of whisky and sticks — remnants of what tribals allege was a 48-hour torture session by drunk BSF men. The enraged people of Panchangi village have accused the paramilitary force, along with Chhattisgarh police, of brutally beating nearly 40 men. Two teenage girls have also alleged that they were s*xually molested.

One of them says she was stripped, while another provided a detailed account of both mental and physical harassment. "One of them grabbed me around the chest and said, 'you are a Naxal, haven't you been touched by a man before'," says the 16-year-old girl who lives and studies in a government residential school and had come home to recuperate from illness.

"Villagers say several men were beaten up in a similar fashion all through Sunday and Monday. Narsingh Kumar, one of the five men who was brought to the district hospital at Kanker, shows his bruised back and swollen feet. "They thrust a stick inside my anus," he said.

EVEN DURING BRITISH RULE INDIANS WERE TREATED MUCH BETTER THAN THIS. AT LEAST THEY HAD SOME SHAME AND HUMANITY. EVEN THE DEAD BODIES OF THOSE KILLED IN JALLIANWALA BAGH WERE HANDED BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES WITH DUE RESPECT AND COMPENSATION PROVIDED. IN INDIA THE BODIES WERE  BURNED OFF WITH KEROSENE AND THROWN INTO RIVERS.

1 Like

Aishwarya Madam,

I have not added up those lines, these are in the news itself. And is a hard reality rather a truth. Some boys take the shelter of "Pallu of their mothers and involve their mothers and sister against their wives.” Thus women get pitted/ instigate against women”.  It is obvious that females used to be kind hearted and emotional (rather it is their virtue), so they favour their immature son at the cost of their DIL.

Thus they never grow (remain as a sweet cutie cutie boy of a fool mother) and become a true Man, which (a Man) is the other name or analogous to Strength.

1 Like

Aishwarya Madam,

I have not added up those lines, these are in the news itself. And is a hard reality rather a truth. Some boys take the shelter of "Pallu of their mothers and involve their mothers and sister against their wives.” Thus women get pitted/ instigate against women”.  It is obvious that females used to be kind hearted and emotional (rather it is their virtue), so they favour their immature son at the cost of their DIL.

Thus they never grow (remain as a sweet cutie cutie boy of a fool mother) and become a true Man, which (a Man) is the other name or analogous to Strength.

Mr. Democartic Indian,

We all Men keep this instict, and we must love and support to our fellow countrymen/citizens

(Guest)

@Democratic Indian:

Question by Cool: "Tomoroow, you will say - Why girl goes to stay at Husband's place? Husband should come to Girl's home after marriage. Isn't it? One person trying to change thousand years old tradition. I like that."

Answer: Taking refuge by justifying a social cancer in the name of tradition or religion etc. cannot be justified. Sati was also a "thousand year old" tradition. If everyone kept on supporting it using your logic it would never have ended. We as sane and rational people should always question the so called traditions if they are harmful. We are a society that has foundations based on discrimination and subjugationfrom from day one, hence we always try to justify every form discrimination, subjugation and inequality by one or the other means. Let us not try to control the freedom of others under pretext of tradition, culture, religion etc.

First of all, I also said "I like that". Neither I am trying to control the freedom of others under pretext, culture and religion etc. Your name democratic India doesn't mean that others are not living in a democracy? I would love to see this change in the tradition.

@Ashutosh:
I have not added up those lines, these are in the news itself. And is a hard reality rather a truth. Some boys take the shelter of "Pallu of their mothers and involve their mothers and sister against their wives.” Thus women get pitted/ instigate against women”. 

I know one of those 'some boys'.

It is obvious that females used to be kind hearted and emotional (rather it is their virtue), so they favour their immature son at the cost of their DIL.

I dont think that anybody blindly favours his son and then go to jail u/s 498A.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 September 2010

"Self Organized Race"Ha, ha ha...... Thank you Ram Sir.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 September 2010

In my opinion better to get two marriage Halls or to share the expense on 50:50 ratio

(Guest)

@Aravinthan S/o GanesanI am Online

wot if only 1 party is super rich and plans a theme or designer wedding worth 40 lakhs...the other party will still hv to shell out 20 lakhs wich wil be costly for them..

instead of wasting so much money that can be used for some sensible purposes,we shud have a price limit fixed by govt...or we shud only have court marriages....

these customs are man made...they shud be eradicated only by men.....

1 Like

(Guest)

we shud have a price limit fixed by govt...or we shud only have court marriages....

Govt. had made laws for NOT giving and taking dowry. How many Indians follow that? Did you follow in your own marriage? Now please be honest and realistic. Same question goes to Mr. Jaiswal.

(Guest)

@Aishwarya

Girls' parents enjoy right to life and liberty.If the enjoy spending then let them do. Why are you rocking your head? How many parents havecomplained you before sending?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register