Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

name change on ssc certificate

Page no : 2

sampath reddy (pvt emp)     26 March 2013

Dear Sir,

I am Sampath Reddy I finished my MBA archival I have a problem in my  S.S.C certificate I have problem that Name is sampath Reddy Allada But it is allawada and My father name is like raveender reddy but it shoud be like Raviender reddy only  please help me out  for the modification how to do it ssc to mba in certificate name is like this  Sampath reddy Allada but i need chane like that SAMPATH REDDY ALLWADA

I need to change like this Allawada.Sampath Reddy & Raviender Reddy  as father name  

Thanks& regards

Sampat Reddy . A

Sampath.allawada@gmail.com.

Please help me out on this and inform as mail or massage please sir

Attached File : 133098439 sp a0014.jpg downloaded: 103 times

mahesh reddy (developer)     23 May 2013

hey raghu send me ur number i have the same problem i need to talk with u

Originally posted by : Raghu

Here is what i have gone through, it might help someone. This i have done in 2010.

I was a 1998 ssc passout. My Name is Raghu Tej Bhidam but it was wrongly written as Raghutej Bhid (last two letter and space after raghu are missing).

** Am not using my exact name here.

I want correct name on my passport, as they said they will give passport as mentioned in ssc, i started with correcting SSC certificate.

1. went to school from where i appreared for 10th exams, took covering letter from school head master, letters states i have appreared for ssc from their school with register number so and so.. requesting to change my name on ssc certificate.

2.Took a copy of the register of list of candidate sent to ssc exam (only the page where my name is mentioned) from school.

3. I dont exactly remember, but i think i filled an application form give by ssc board for change of name and got it signed with school ceal. (please check this at SSC board).

4. I think i took a notaray just to be safe, though this is of no use.(I dont remeber correctly, but though it is not required just to be safe, dont want to run to hyd and vizag as it is far).

At SCC board they refused to correct the ssc certificate as they have some rules. We need to correct it with in an year or so. This condition will be written on your ssc certificate, have a look. Mine was more than 10years by the

I managed them by some way* and they agree to add last two letter to my name. They said they cant do anything for the missing space after "Raghu". Last two letter were written with black pen. ceal was give ssc certificate and a supporting letter regarding the change was also given.

At ssc board it took 2 full days to handle this.

At the school 1day.

It all depends on how good you are at managing. If required take help of relatives or frnds who could speak/ manage/influence at ssc board.

**You definetly dont need a lawyer for this proceedure other than if you are interested in going for a notary.

Once you have ssc in hand, Passport correction can be done by paying amount at any passport offer or passport seva kendra.

Thanks for the information raghu

I need to talk with you plzzzz send me the contact number of you or your mobile number

Originally posted by : mahesh reddy

Originally posted by : Raghu

Here is what i have gone through, it might help someone. This i have done in 2010.

I was a 1998 ssc passout. My Name is Raghu Tej Bhidam but it was wrongly written as Raghutej Bhid (last two letter and space after raghu are missing).

** Am not using my exact name here.

I want correct name on my passport, as they said they will give passport as mentioned in ssc, i started with correcting SSC certificate.

1. went to school from where i appreared for 10th exams, took covering letter from school head master, letters states i have appreared for ssc from their school with register number so and so.. requesting to change my name on ssc certificate.

2.Took a copy of the register of list of candidate sent to ssc exam (only the page where my name is mentioned) from school.

3. I dont exactly remember, but i think i filled an application form give by ssc board for change of name and got it signed with school ceal. (please check this at SSC board).

4. I think i took a notaray just to be safe, though this is of no use.(I dont remeber correctly, but though it is not required just to be safe, dont want to run to hyd and vizag as it is far).

At SCC board they refused to correct the ssc certificate as they have some rules. We need to correct it with in an year or so. This condition will be written on your ssc certificate, have a look. Mine was more than 10years by the

I managed them by some way* and they agree to add last two letter to my name. They said they cant do anything for the missing space after "Raghu". Last two letter were written with black pen. ceal was give ssc certificate and a supporting letter regarding the change was also given.

At ssc board it took 2 full days to handle this.

At the school 1day.

It all depends on how good you are at managing. If required take help of relatives or frnds who could speak/ manage/influence at ssc board.

**You definetly dont need a lawyer for this proceedure other than if you are interested in going for a notary.

Once you have ssc in hand, Passport correction can be done by paying amount at any passport offer or passport seva kendra.

Thanks for the information raghu

I need to talk with you plzzzz send me the contact number of you or your mobile number

or else even your email id else contace me at 9703732236 or maheshreddy.rolla@gmail.com asap 

pawan (student)     17 July 2013

Dear Sir,

My name is Gadamsetty Pawan Kumar and Gadamsetty is my surname but in my 10th certificate it got printed as Godamsetty Pawan Kumar, so i have to continue wih same name in all my education certificates, driving licence, Aadhar card, Passport , bank accounts with name Godamsetty Pawan Kumar. But only in PAN card my name is Gadamsetty Pawan Kumar. So is it better to   change all the certificate , ID proofs, Passport and bank account  from Godamsetty to Gadamsetty or have to change to PAN card and continue with the Godamsetty only and suggest me how to change this  and if i wont correct the surname then in future will there any problem ?

my mail id is pawkumar1987@gmail.com

imamoddin (student)     24 December 2013

i am imamoddin

i completed my ssc in 2007, from nalgonda district(AP). In ssc certificate my surname is spelled as MAHAMAD, and actual surname is MOHAMMAD.

now i want to change my sur name in ssc & other certificates, when i went to ssc board in hyderabad they told me to go to your district DEO office and complaint their only.

now what can i do?

it will be solved at DEO office or SSC board?

please give your suggestions....

Sandeep (Student)     16 July 2014

Hello Sir

My name is Sudhir Sharma but on my SSC certificates it is written as sudhir kumar  and on my graduation certificates it is written as Sudhir Sharma.Currently I am in final year of my b.tech course and from next month lots of companies will come here for campus placement .I am afraid that the difference in the surname on my certificates will cause problem during interview. Will it do or not ??what should I do sir?? please help me ......I am having a affidavit attested from the notery lawer. Will it be sufficient for the proof that both the persons are same.

Please help me sir what should I do so that I will not face any Problem in the future. It has stolen my sleep .......lots of thought regarding this it keeps hanging in my mind whole day . 

khalid (11)     15 November 2014

Hello Sir 

my name is khalid 

I need your Help Pls Help meeeeeeeee

Maajhe SSc che Result War  Last Name "Shaikh" , ani Pan & Other Card War "Kakar" Aahe  Mala Result War pan  Kakar Karayche AAhe Plz Maji madad Karra Dannewaad 

Thanks 

Regard

khalid (11)     15 November 2014

Hello Sir 

my name is khalid 

I need your Help Pls Help meeeeeeeee

Maajhe SSc che Result War  Last Name "Shaikh" , ani Pan & Other Card War "Kakar" Aahe  Mala Result War pan  Kakar Karayche AAhe Plz Maji madad Karra Dannewaad 

Thanks 

Regard

Email: lifeisgds@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More