LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JEETENDRA HANDE   23 January 2021

Co operative housing service society

Sir, as i have purchase one house from a builder and yet builder has not completed committed aminities and in between other resident of sociecty has made a co operative housing services society by their own and started collecting one time maintainance amount from other members directly yet no one has received the sociecty completion certificate...even though i paid the one time maintainance amt but now they are charging and asking 18% instrest on delayed payment and they have pass this rule in agm also ...my question is can they charges this amount ? and they have also file suit against builder in RERA

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     24 January 2021

Hello,

You may approach RERA is building is completed or is CC is received in 2016. I recommend you to send him a legal notice to address your concerns and seek redressal. On his non-compliance or response, you may file a complaint under RERA and Consumer forum too! Feel free to reach out for any further clarification or paid consultation.

ADV. VARUN VIJ
JURIS FALCONS LAW GROUP
juris.falcons.legal@gmail.com
1 Like

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 January 2021

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค-๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™ˆ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2021

First, follow the group and always make a collective effort, as it is very difficult to fight with a powerful influential, and rich builder for a common man already burdened with his own problems.   A society with such resources can engage a competent advocate for fighting against such a builder.  In spite of differences confine to individual and personal affairs and strengthen the society with a collective and unified effort, do not give the opportunity to the builder to exploit your weakness in those collective efforts.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2021

How some residents have occupied their flat(s) without basic facilities provided by builder, as stated by you? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register