LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JEETENDRA HANDE   23 January 2021

Co operative housing service society

Sir, as i have purchase one house from a builder and yet builder has not completed committed aminities and in between other resident of sociecty has made a co operative housing services society by their own and started collecting one time maintainance amount from other members directly yet no one has received the sociecty completion certificate...even though i paid the one time maintainance amt but now they are charging and asking 18% instrest on delayed payment and they have pass this rule in agm also ...my question is can they charges this amount ? and they have also file suit against builder in RERA

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     24 January 2021

Hello,

You may approach RERA is building is completed or is CC is received in 2016. I recommend you to send him a legal notice to address your concerns and seek redressal. On his non-compliance or response, you may file a complaint under RERA and Consumer forum too! Feel free to reach out for any further clarification or paid consultation.

ADV. VARUN VIJ
JURIS FALCONS LAW GROUP
juris.falcons.legal@gmail.com
1 Like

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 January 2021

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤-𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙂𝙈 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2021

First, follow the group and always make a collective effort, as it is very difficult to fight with a powerful influential, and rich builder for a common man already burdened with his own problems.   A society with such resources can engage a competent advocate for fighting against such a builder.  In spite of differences confine to individual and personal affairs and strengthen the society with a collective and unified effort, do not give the opportunity to the builder to exploit your weakness in those collective efforts.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2021

How some residents have occupied their flat(s) without basic facilities provided by builder, as stated by you? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register