LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekher Sharma   13 October 2020

hiring Employees from UK

hi experts, i wanted to hire a UK citizen as an employee but I don't know what all are the requirements so that work visa can be offered by my company. does this require specific turnover or anything specific. I have a consulting firm with just two employees. I want to hire him to help me get some overseas consulting business. if opening a firm with him and making him a partner help him get a business visa for India and can be renewed on timely manner. this will help in influencing clients from UK. if any of you can help in this I can share my contact details. or drop an email at anandsharma1605@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Nida Khatri   16 October 2020

Usually, when a multinational company sponsors a foreigner, they get a job in India.

It is actually quite easy for foreigners to get work visa in India.

You require a resident or work permit as any payment above IRs 20000, around USD 286 has to be paid through a bank, which will require the above permits. Payments to foreign banks for salaries will require government permission

Foreigner Can become partner in the firm though, so u don't have to worry about that aspect

avadhesh Paliwal   22 October 2020

Please read it care fully   https://www.ukibc.com/india-guide/how-india/hiring-and-building-a-team/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register