Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


324,498a,448,34 all this section was charged against me n filed a fake case by my wife .can it be quashed on higher court.


An application can be filed by you under Section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure to quash and set aside a FIR registered under Sections 324, 498A, 448 and 34 of the Indian Penal Code. The High court can quash the FIR if the court is convinced that the person is innocent and falsely implicated. The High court can quash the F.I.R on the ground that a case is a false case.
You can also file a writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India before the concerned High Court for quashing the FIR registered against you.

Hope this answer helps you.

Best regards,

Subhasri Chatterjee




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x