LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajmal (student)     14 June 2020

Customs broker

do obtaining customs broker liscence and working as customs broker being an advocate is legal according to advocate act?

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 June 2020

"Custom broker certificate" - who is issuing such certificate? what is the authority?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 June 2020

Seek guidance of your tutor.

ajmal (student)     15 June 2020

I think lack of knowledge in advocate act and bar council norms are the reason for those replies above.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 June 2020

Your

First query:   ‘Do waving terrorist flag in public place amounts to criminal proceedings?Second query:  ‘difference and role of corporate lawyer and company secretary. can a lawyer can do work of a cs’
Third query: “What is the scope of a lawyer in CA firm.?’
Fourth query“do obtaining customs broker liscence and working as customs broker being an advocate is legal according to advocate act? ‘ 

This is your final judgment as a STUDENT on the Best and Top most experts of the forum when they wished details for providing guidance.

I think lack of knowledge in advocate act and bar council norms are the reason for those replies above

iF YOU HAVE SUCH VAST KNOWLEDGE WHY DON'T YOU POST THE REPLIES FOR GUIDANCE OF OTHERS ALSO SO THAT THEY CAN LEARN.?

1- If one doesnt knows the answer why he should question the authority
2- Asking to meet tutor. !! I didnt ask for that guidance
3- This is a public platform students and eminents are there give resect and take respect If one answers to a query in improper manner the person who asked has the right to criticize.
4- No one is big or small be practical to think all are equal

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 June 2020

Mr.Ajmal,

You are fast in retaliating.

This forum is dedicated for guiding on practical problems in litigation and not catering to needs as an inquiry counter to seek information.

In view of the limitations in giving full guidance in brief and in a forum dedicated to primary tasks of litigation, when a lot of explanation is needed, experts ask them to contact a local advocate.

Because you are a student, you have been advised to contact a tutor, who can explain and clarify all your doubts, which is not possible in this forum.

Please take such advice practically and always respect experts that were guiding thousands of litigants, without carrying anything from the forum.

In this forum, we lack experts and those two people are devoting much of their valuable time and in case if they withdraw from the forum offended with such comments, the litigants suffer a lot.  I hope you will understand the necessity of having such experts in the forum.  GO through their profiles and the quality of their replies and their dedication and commitment to the public .

Mr. G. L. N Prasad

I didnt mean to degrade experts but experts also were students If one doesnt know the answer he can leave the query the other who are willing to help and guide will definitely answer the answer shouldnt question the confidence of a student For 6 years am in this platform I joined this platform at the age of 19. You quoted my previous queries and thought to degrade my knowledge as a student I didnt say Iam expert I said Iam a student but that doesnt mean I lack knowledge.
If my post went to hurt any loyal expert who give answers and guidance and respects students I share my deep sorry but I wont be silent if my identity as a student is questioned neither the admin of this platform or other.
If my views are not acceptable to admin of this platform you are free to terminate my account.

Thanks & Regards
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register