Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHIJIT BALKRISHNA GAIKWAD (Proprietor)     03 June 2020

Cement depot in residential area

How can I stop a Cement Depot in our society causing dust , noise and enchromemnt of public road

 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     04 June 2020

File a complaint with local municipality / panchayat and police, if the depot holder (Cement stockist) do not want to shift.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 June 2020

Please file RTI application providing the exact house number, present activity, and seek information from Municipality/corporation the purpose for which such construction was permitted (Residential/Commercial).  After hearing from them, enclose two or three photographs and report the violation as a grievance in their online portal or handover petition and get acknowledgment.

Wait for a month and report to the Ministry for due redressal.


File a complaint before local development authority or municipal authority and you may also obtain RTI about the map sanctioned (about housing or commercial building). You will get success.

ABHIJIT BALKRISHNA GAIKWAD (Proprietor)     04 June 2020

Thanks sir, is there any state agent where we can file a complaint, because their are little chances from local police and municipal authorities , as the person is a just retirrd deputy commissioner of police.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 June 2020

You may bring the matter to the notice of the SDO/RDO.  The matter could be taken up with the Adaltas functioning in the local Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query