Upgrad LLM

engagement break, false rape case by girl

boy girl met few times after engagement but no physical relation made. After few days engagement break by boy family. Girl put wrong allegation of rape on boy.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

In a rape case, the state ( here police) must prove that the defendant had s*xual intercourse with another person or caused another person to engage in s*xual intercourse and that it was against that person’s will or without their consent and that it was by force, threat, or intimidation. So there are only three elements that the Commonwealth typically has to prove in a general rape charge.


before lodging FIR police conducted inquiry and ruled out any rape crime. But police telling they have to file a cheating case on statement after inquiry.

here you have to proff her will and consent

OM PARKASH you dont know anything. I got engaged with a girl but after few weeks my family came to know that she and her mother is a blackmailer and we broke the engagement. then she made a false rape case and put wrong allegations on me.

Total likes : 1 times


whatever my identity is. Am here to get help.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x