Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case not moving for last 6 years

Page no : 2

Shekar Suman   30 March 2020

In Website of court it's mentioned as examination chief and cross examination. That's how I know this terms.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2020

1. Where are you located i.e., which State the property is rented out to ascertain actual provision of law applicable ? It can be State Rent Control Act or Transfer of Property Act applicable in your case.

2. However, the facts posted are vague and lack proper clarity for forming an opinion and oblige. Experts hereinabove have been responding/ advising on the basis of limited facts and various presumption(s).

3. It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciaiton of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

4. If you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant records and case file (on prior appointment) at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 March 2020

What is the case No? In which court the alleged revision petition is pending?

Shekar Suman   31 March 2020

Eschewing the process of examination chief and cross examination. This has been dealt with by giving letter in writing. Arguments for getting rent are also over. But each time the respondent tells she wants to file some documents. But never turns up. Mostly advocates here are describing what they understand of the case but are withholding themselves from telling what to do to make magistrate pass orders. This way or that way. Appeal in sessions court also filed but the judge did not take anything into consideration and dismissed the appeal. Instead of going to high court I gone for revision petition based on suggestions by sessions court judge. His contention was only order modifications was needed and asked me to file review revision petition in the jmfc court.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 April 2020

How is it that a Rent Control matter filed in a criminal (JMFC) Court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register