Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Defamation on wife

I filed divorce based on creulty of wife.

While cases in running in court , she and her father came near to my house and made statements to neighbours orally that I am a cheater by telling false allegations on me orally. This caused me bad image in society for the false allegations and caused mental agony to me.

Can I file civil and criminal suites of demation on her . Are these grounds are enough ?



yes you may file


If you think you van prove your allegations then proceed to spend too much of time and money in court.


You have married guy plz take it easy if not go and engage eminent advocate and take legal action against them if you have money, time ,power ,energy etc

Different statements are shared on the page. What is your requirnments where you want to take help writing an essay such informational plans which are important for those who really need to take all the important material which is here on the page.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x