Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayantha   29 November 2019

case withdraw with release deed

respected sir/madam
there is a partition case on my property.now the parties came for compromise,we are planning to make release deed in subregistrar and submitting the released paper in front of court.
my doubt is
1) is this the correct way of processing the case
2)can I pay 50%of money during release deed registration ,remaining during the case withdraw
3)please suggest Me a correct and safe way whether to clear in sibregistrar or in court itself

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 November 2019

You shall file compromise petition in the court.  After compromise decree issued by the court you can execute release deed to and register it in SRO concerned.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2019

The proper course is filing a petition before the competent court for referring the same to Lokpal /Legal Services Authority and bringing compromise deed the status of award, and sending the deed through LSA to Registrar.  The parties are entitled for return of court fee also and this is the proper way to settle the disputes among the parties in litigation.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2019

The matter could be referred for mediation or to adalat. The matter could be settled there and based on the mediation report/ award, the court can issue the decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register