LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basanth   17 November 2019

Legal seperation from my mother

My mother is very arrogant and dictative person. She is 62 years old. I am married. My father passed away in August. I want to get legally seperated from her. Is there any option for it? She gives lot of mental tension for me. I need to have peace of mind.

Learning

10 Replies

TGK REDDI   17 November 2019

Parents are devils, not gods or goddesses.   So is GURU.

However devilish a father or mother is, the son must maitain them; this's law.

But you needn't necessarily live with anybody.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 November 2019

Please remamber how she bear the pain in your up bought....she spoiled her sleep for your comfort...You taking rides in her lap on her shoulder, on her back, can u lift her on her shoulders for a moement...She drained her blood to produce milk for your life and she is now burden to you.

May be she is due to age like that,what will happen if your own child would ask us same query when you will be old.....

However still if u feel let her be sepaerate you can provide monthly maintenance as requiered  under law...or just let her ssaty in the concentration camp knon as old age home...just let the towers of faith ,un conditional love and trsut be raised to ground....

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 November 2019

Originally posted by : Real Soul....
Please remamber how she bear the pain in your up bought....she spoiled her sleep for your comfort...You taking rides in her lap on her shoulder, on her back, can u lift her on her shoulders for a moement...She drained her blood to produce milk for your life and she is now burden to you.

May be she is due to age like that,what will happen if your own child would ask us same query when you will be old.....

However still if u feel let her be sepaerate you can provide monthly maintenance as requiered  under law...or just let her ssaty in the concentration camp knon as old age home...just let the towers of faith ,un conditional love and trsut be raised to ground....

Sorry For Typo....* 

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 November 2019

as per your inputs if it becomes impossible to live under same roof you move some other place near by leaving all the necessary arrangements for your mother.
1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 November 2019

in bad shape of mind you would not be able to do justice towards you and your mother
1 Like

TGK REDDI   18 November 2019

All the duties of a mother mentioned in the first para of the Reply of Shri Real Soul can't make her a goddess.

Much virility is required for having s*x with a woman but can we appreciate the man who rapes?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     18 November 2019

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
All the duties of a mother mentioned in the first para of the Reply of Shri Real Soul can't make her a goddess.

Much virility is required for having s*x with a woman but can we appreciate the man who rapes?

Please refrain from commenting in oerson...the attack would lead you to quit your peace.that is my promise.  Reply or just be in your frenzy i don't care..

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     18 November 2019

Yes i think so...dear

TGK REDDI   18 November 2019

Quite a few weeks ago I made up my mind to ignore Shri Om Prakash. He described me as sick.    Words fail me to aptly describe him.

Yes, you guys are no strange.   You're talking parrot fashion.

Geniuses most often are taken so.

I treat your remarks as compliments.

Bye.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2019

You and wife can have a separate residence. However, the concept of legal separation is unknown. The simple fact as well proposition is that grown up adult, you can live your own life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register