Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is A/F/R means???? In sessions court

Page no : 2

Lilly   11 September 2019

Yes . My family is not believing her but some whr I feel like she maybe listen to my brother since I feel she�s crazy only to get married to my brother . Flip of the story my brother is telling he has so trust or love on her now . He�s adamantly telling he�s gonna contest the case and take punishment for 7 years . Do u think its wise decision? Even though how can we convince my family and brother to come out from this mess . My elder sister is married in the month of may . She�s A3. We r worried abt her future so . My father is Govt employee, hoe bad his job gonna get effected. He�s also absconded from 1 month

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 September 2019

I repeat may be the girl is some what crazy for getting married to your brother; positively looking at the matter is like you accept her and let her marry your brother and she proves an ideal girl who takes proper care of your family and is much obidient to your brother and your parants; she executes a bond that she will prove best and would never trouble any of you and all that....every case and complaint taken back by her.

Depends on how much trust worthy she is...

your words; but some whr I feel like she maybe listen to my brother since I feel she�s crazy only to get married to my brother...carry weight but you need to motivate your parants and your brother. 

My family and my brother has no trust on her . She�s kinda threatening us that she will put my sister and father in jail . So we have no clue what to do . My brother works at Google . Now he�s on leave . How bad this case gonna effect my father and brother jobs . Also my sisters marriage life

Well if they don't trust her anymore then you need to concentrate on the defence. You need a very good lawyer who can manage bails for the alleged accused.

Right now concentarte on bail ,the cases can be dealt in the passage of time.

There is a good saying; This too shall pass, and that is the fact of matter.

This time you need to act wisely and never confromt her directly.

May be she will provoke and will try to creat scenes.

Ha we r trying to defend ourselves but we have nothing against her . No offensive emails or msgs to my brother not us. Only one screenshots we have against her which was sent by her lawyer to her . Saying if # your boyfriend is ready to marry you ask him to deposit some sum of money or home for you security of the life . That�s all we have against her

That is the problem,your brother just destroyed the proof of his relationship.JUst let the bails be granted then everything will be ok

After bails it�s long process correct? What will happen to my brothers job currently??

Well let us hope for best;The mater being criminal in nature so  the evidance is very important ,and the evidance   is not sufficient to prove the allegations one gets discharged for want of proof and evidance.The moement your brother gets bail he can join back his job until the allegations are not proved he is not criminal in the eyes of law. However he has to remain presant on court hearings .

Hope for better

Lilly   12 September 2019

I�m all scared abt future of our family. This case gonna go atleast 2 years . Eveytime we have go from Hyderabd to Bangalore to attend the court hearings . I don�t know how strong that girl is to face this pain for next 2 years .

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 September 2019

That is true it disturbs the mental peace and everything looks shattered. But once your brother gets bail it would be much relaxing.As i said this too shall pass. Just wait for the time the case looses the freshness,the ways are clear one by one..

Lilly   14 September 2019

Hopefully 🤝👍🏻

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 September 2019

smiley

Lilly   26 September 2019

Hi. My cousin sister had been arrested Bt not sent to jail . Tmrw is court hearing for AB bail. I�m scared now . She�s pregnant. How can we help the situation now

Lilly   26 September 2019

Hi. My cousin sister had been arrested Bt not sent to jail . Tmrw is court hearing for AB bail. I�m scared now . She�s pregnant. How can we help the situation now

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 September 2019

Oh that is so sad,but she is pregnant can get bail on medical grounds..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register