about divorce

my husband sent divorce notice to
me but I'm not able to ready to give divorce i want to live with him as well as i had a baby girl
can anybody suggest me to how can I proceed to solve my problem
how much time will take to resolve my problem.

You have to fight out a case. Try to amicably settle the dispute by involving both side parents that is only option to revive family life.

thank you sir. but his parents are not ready to talk with us and are not able to accept me as daughter in law

If he approachto court to seek divorce u challenge it .he has to give sufficient reason to divorce.uf not court will not give decree. File for maintenance if he neglects

thank you for giving reply



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu