LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MARKES FRANCES (HR)     25 May 2019

Separation judgement

if only one the separation judgement some gets married to someone else what are the legal obligation and the legal consequence of it , is it an offence in the law ,is it punishable , what is ones wright in this case , what if both the parties have remarried just on the basis of separation judgement ,will the person getting married to the person who has a separation judgement not the divorce judgement be entitled to be punished in the law . what kind of

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 May 2019

Seperation Judgement is not Divorce Decree.  It is only a ground to get Dirvorce.  If either of you marry, it will become offence of bigamy.  Punishment is 10 years as per IPC.  Since both parties are trying to remarry, it is better to got for Mutual consent divorce. 

MARKES FRANCES (HR)     27 May 2019

thamk you sir it was helpful , i will rather not get married to her it looks very complicated hes does not want to file a devorce pettion , she wants to marrie with that separation judgment and she has not complited two years as per 10/10A that u told me .. i dont even know what to do after tow years of separation judgment to get remarried , if u can tell me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register