gift deed cancellation.

Hii am Rakesh kunchakuri. My mother has gifted me land in the form of gift deed in 2017 now she was asking it to give her property back. She was thinking to move to the court to put case. She has any rights to get her property back by cancelling gift deed if she moves to court.

If you have failed in adhering to the conditions or promises to your mother then she can very well revoke the gift deed. However unilaterally she ought to have not done it. Now it is up to you to challenge it in the civil court.

If Ur mother is aged u pull the case Ur her son when the case finishes



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu