where to file a law suit for breach of contract.

If two persons enter into contract but live at two different places and all the components of contract is fulfilled. But in future there arises some problem and the contract is not fulfilled. So where shall the person file the law suit, in his state or in the state where the other person with whom the contract has been made or some other place??

If it is money suit then u have to file where the person who wants to file suit in that city and can obtain decree.after decree e.p shud be filed where defendant resides .if it is immovable property then where property is situated



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x