civil case

All the property is inherited property. My father and his brother only two siblings.
So my parents died but didn't divide the property. When I asked for my share he wanted more then I agreed to give extra 2 acres best agri land among the all land . But still he is expecting more land in such a case It's very unfair and I had to approach court but all the income from tenants he is collecting I am unemployed married with one daughter so to meet my family expenses I need money but he is enjoying all the income.
Among the lands some of the lands are on my name and aliitle is on my sister's name.
Is there any way that I can get the income from that lands that are our name.
we are three siblings . We have all the land titles whatever the the lands that are on our name.
please help me with meaningful advice

U file suit for partition and take inventory against him and file application to deposit the income in court until suit is decided .as it is partitionl suit no assurance could be given advocates .if u want justice fall to river and swim.if he comes to compromise in court u compromise.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu