need help for senior citizen who are mental abused by their son and son filled a case in the court for undivided hindu act as well saying he paid the half amount in the property. please help

hello I need urgent help. please tell is there any provision for Senior citizens in high Court if there son filled the case in district court for partition and saying he also paid the amount in the property and need 50% cost of the property as well as judge is giving new dates even they are Senior citizens and son is doing mental abuse and much more everyday. if there is any provision in high Court from which this case will come on fast track and case will get dispose quickly and get the judgement as district court judge is giving date after every 3 months. please help

Mr. Karan Johar, this is reality and hence the situations are different from your movies which you profduced or directed like, "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" and "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham". There is a law called, "Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007" for your remedy. However, pls note again that this is not like your movie in K3G where your Yash Raichand is respected by his sons Rahul and Rohan Raichand. 



I think you didn't understand the issue or what I'm trying to ask. let me repeat it again. Senior citizens filled the Senior citizens welfare act which you mentioned already in SDM office, however SDM given the result in favor of son then when they were biend tortured and abused mentally by there Son. They given him fargati even then their son and his wife didn't left the house so Senior citizens went to DM office as they there is a provision in DM court to file the case on behalf of Senior citizens act and take action DM passed the order to vacate the Senior citizens house due to worng behavior and abused done to them but there son went to district Court and filed the false case that he have a share in the property and need that. However property belongs to that Senior citizens wholely as they purchase and have it own property. but in district court judge is not giving priority to Senior citizens and extending the dates every time for every next 3 months which is a very long time already. So just to know if there is any provision available for them in high Court so this case will get dispose quickly. Also I'm not the director Karan Johar and I'm not here to do a joke if anyone have correct answer then share otherwise keep it to yourself.

I want to make a correction in my post where I misspelt produced as profduced. It is 'produced'.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x