Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

SEX BY CONSENTING ADULTS

Retired

How did Justice Mullah described the police? I have posted it often in the past but needs revisiting everytime we hear of police atrocity to keep us reminding about it:

“There is not a single lawless group in the whole of the country whose record of crime comes anywhere near the record of that single organised unit which is known as the Indian Police Force

Advocate

Rightly quoted by everyone. thnaks for answering my questions!

Legal Consultant / Solicitor

It will never be offence ..

Retired

Enjoy s*x with consent. When enough is enough, charge him with rape for moola.

Total likes : 1 times

UNEMPLOYED

agreed anil sir.

when it is enough or caught red handed, -  may change it to rape.

UNEMPLOYED

is there any deviding line demarking 'consent' and 'no concent'?

LEGAL COUNSEL

While I appreciate the diverse views expressed by my colleagues including citation of the Supreme Court Judgement, it should not lost sight that the girl in this case admittedly had s*x for money!  Also it would be crucial to see as to what are the particulars that the couples gave in the register of the Hotel for booking the name. If they given false and fictitious name and/or entered as husband and wife in the register, it could be worse. More so, if the girl is a regular in such trade for money and has been visiting such guest houses!

vasudevan

LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

I do agree with the views of my Ld. friends.

LAWYER IN JAIPUR

If s*x activity is for money then who is enjoying female of male???

Any way if this question is only for the couple who without marriage doing s*x than i say it is not crime. but against money then is it nor prostitution???

It is duty of cultured nation to provide their citizen safe and clean law and order.

LAWYER IN JAIPUR

I want to say my learned friends that the query of Ayush is more debatable. It is not finished. We should look into all the aspect not only legal but also social as well.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x