Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SEX BY CONSENTING ADULTS

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 June 2010

is there any deviding line demarking 'consent' and 'no concent'?

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     13 June 2010

While I appreciate the diverse views expressed by my colleagues including citation of the Supreme Court Judgement, it should not lost sight that the girl in this case admittedly had s*x for money!  Also it would be crucial to see as to what are the particulars that the couples gave in the register of the Hotel for booking the name. If they given false and fictitious name and/or entered as husband and wife in the register, it could be worse. More so, if the girl is a regular in such trade for money and has been visiting such guest houses!

vasudevan

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     25 June 2010

I do agree with the views of my Ld. friends.

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     25 June 2010

If s*x activity is for money then who is enjoying female of male???

Any way if this question is only for the couple who without marriage doing s*x than i say it is not crime. but against money then is it nor prostitution???

It is duty of cultured nation to provide their citizen safe and clean law and order.

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     25 June 2010

I want to say my learned friends that the query of Ayush is more debatable. It is not finished. We should look into all the aspect not only legal but also social as well.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     27 June 2010

some can say it as against culture. But the need of the human being is different and not controllable

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register