LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar solanki   28 January 2019

appealing in high court

sir, my wife has got the decree of rcr in family court.but i never want to cohabitat with her i dnt want her back to me.so what should i do?the decree is passed before a week.during what period i hv to writ it in high court.?will there be some benefit for me?i hv some proof of her cruelty.what happens to me if i wont obey rcr decree?plz guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   28 January 2019

U move petition in high court if delays u file condonation for delay and take stay in high court. U conduct appeal why u think about future orders.it may be positive or negative be in hope success will come try Ur best.

498A Victim   28 January 2019

no court can force you to live with your wife and vice versa. just forget. if you don't want to live with your wife, it's not an offence. concentrate on other cases

Martin S.   29 January 2019

Originally posted by : sanjay kumar solanki
sir, my wife has got the decree of rcr in family court.but i never want to cohabitat with her i dnt want her back to me.so what should i do?the decree is passed before a week.during what period i hv to writ it in high court.?will there be some benefit for me?i hv some proof of her cruelty.what happens to me if i wont obey rcr decree?plz guide me

She can file execution and can ask court to attach all the properties and bank balance in your name.  If you fail to cohabit with your wife court may auction such properties, or handover such properties to your wife with help of police.  If she has not done that, better to change advocate, hire good advocate who can take stay in high court. And ask relief by way of divorce to high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register