Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

check me (work)     26 May 2010

Experience Letter problem

Hi,

I have worked in a software company for 2 yrs.

As per the company policy, any one who resigns has to serve for 2 months notice period.

Mostly management wont proceed as per the policy most of the times. They changes their words based on the situation.

At the time of resignation, management accepted for relieving me after I pay for 2 months notice period with full salary. ( They accepted resignation and I have a email copy)

When I have asked for the bonus that they have to pay me, they quarelled and scolded to go out of office and asked to work for 2 months.( Initially they accepted to relieve by taking money, but after I asked for bonus, they have changed their words and scolded like anything)

So I was hurt and left from there without paying any money

They have not given my PF details after deducting PF for six months.

After two years of this situation, I have asked them that I will pay 2 months notice period and asked to settle the issue. (I could not turn back to them till 2 years as I had some personal financial problems)

In email, they have not responded.

In phone, they said they dont want to give. They want to take revenge on me.

Please suggest what can i do to get the experience letter.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

mravi (n/a)     26 May 2010

You can approach nearest advocate and issue a legal notice for filing case against  management

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     29 May 2010

You can send a notice yourself, by summarizing the sequence of events, date-wise, by way of a speed post letter

to the Managing Director/CEO. If you don't get a response within 15 days, forward this letter with a complaint 

to the local Labour Inspector by speed post and also meet them. Things should work!

vasudevan

check me (work)     01 June 2010

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register