interim maintenance

I am Orthopedically Handicapped with 66%. I got married with a BA First Class Graduate in 2004 and blessed with 2 Girls in 2005 and 2007 respectively. I used to get Rs.15000 in a private company. I could able to maintain by performing Puja programmes outside homes. My wife left home in the year 2012 and filed 498A. She was back home in the year 2013 by settling the matter in Lok Adalat. In 2017 i am blessed again with a Boy. I spent Rs6 Lacs for my Wife during her pre mature Delivery process. I am in debt of Rs.10 Lacs. I lost my job in the month of Jan 2018 due to company reasons. Now I am working as Local TV News Reader for Rs.4,500 PM. My wife left home again in March 2018 and filed MC and 498A. My wife filed MC Petition for Rs.40000. After several hearings, the local district court ordered INTERIM Maintenance of Rs.12000 for my wife and 3 minor children. I have approached High Court and filed a petition expressing my inability to pay the amount. The Honourable HC reduced the amount to Rs.10000 and Honourable HC directed the lower court to dispose the trail within a maximum period of 6 months. My wife again filed a petition for the execution of INTERIM ORDER. As of now I am working as Local cable TV News Reader for Rs.4500 PM that I have already produced salary certificate in the local District Court.... Pls suggest me what to do now and what are all the options to rescue from INTERIM Maintenance.......... G V BALAKRISHNA, Guntur AP

Repeated query.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu