LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay   18 October 2018

sec 3/4 dp act before marriage U. P

I have been falsely implicated in dowry case. I once saw the girls family last year, and we said orally no after one week. Now allegation in fir are that they gave 1 lakh cash to us when we saw the girls family. Now due to increase in dowry demand we are cancelling marriage. However truth is we never took money nor anything was finalized between the two parties. What we shall do now, because the fir is fake, we r worried and tensed. Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 October 2018

Dear querist,

Under current section you cannot be prosecuted as so called money which they are claiming they gave does not come under ambit of above section.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Akshay   18 October 2018

Thanks What shall I do to get this fir quashed? They are saying they gave cash in july 2017 and rishta kr liya gya tha.. But in reality nothing happened. After seeing the girl I just chatted with her on whats app to check compatability issues. They are no photos, no ceremony happened actually.

Akshay   18 October 2018

Please let me know, do this filing of fir means i cannot marry till it is finalized in court, because this may take years.? What other party can do to stop my marriage? Can they make another false story. Thanks and Regards,

anubhav Bhatt   19 October 2018

Dear Akshay ,
In that case you should challenge that First Information Report before High Court where you may get quash that FIR so for that purpose you should file a Criminal Writ Petition before Court so when you feel free then you may contact us.

Regards,
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Akshay   19 October 2018

We filed writ petition in hc, as per hc order the petitioners shall not be arrested till the filing of police report under sec 173 crpc. The file is stuck in mediation centre, police is not doing any investigation, there is doubt that police will do fair investigation. We didn't went to mediation centre as we are not interested in any negotiations. The other party wants forcible marriage. Can this fir be quashed now?

anubhav Bhatt   19 October 2018

Better if contact us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register