LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal   18 July 2017

remove name from 7/12 utara

Hello, I have a land which name on my grand father. But on their 7/12 utara his sister name is present and she is died before some years ago and we want to remove her name from that utara. Please let me know what I can do for this problem??

Learning

3 Replies

Moxit Shah   20 July 2017

though you all people thinks that the land is of your grand father. but, in reality it is co-ownership property of your grand father and her sister, as both the person name is appearing in the records.

if she had married then you will have to obtain the No Objection from her legal heirs.

you will have to also obtain Death Certificate of the sister of your grand father. if, you do not have her death certificate, then some of her legal heir will have to file applicaiton before Magistrate asking the relief of Registration of Death of sister of your grandfather and therafter on the basis of said order, Registrar of Births & Deaths, will register the death of sister of your grandfather.

by Death Certificate of sister of your grandfather and no objection of her legal heirs, you will have to make applicaion before Mamlatdar/Tehsildar to delete her name.

1 Like

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     13 August 2017

post a  copy of 7/12

PAWAN MOKHADKAR (Assistant Professor)     17 March 2019

Originally posted by : Moxit Shah
though you all people thinks that the land is of your grand father. but, in reality it is co-ownership property of your grand father and her sister, as both the person name is appearing in the records.

if she had married then you will have to obtain the No Objection from her legal heirs.

you will have to also obtain Death Certificate of the sister of your grand father. if, you do not have her death certificate, then some of her legal heir will have to file applicaiton before Magistrate asking the relief of Registration of Death of sister of your grandfather and therafter on the basis of said order, Registrar of Births & Deaths, will register the death of sister of your grandfather.

by Death Certificate of sister of your grandfather and no objection of her legal heirs, you will have to make applicaion before Mamlatdar/Tehsildar to delete her name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register