1. Does this Goa, Daman and Diu rent control and eviction act 1968 applies to us even after the expiry of lease agreements(1998-2003 and 2010-2013), followed by license agreements (2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17) and tenant is still doing business even after expiry of last agreement
--You have not mentioned what is the rent amount and what is the age of the house. As per Telangana Act if the rental value is Rs. 3,500/- and above and the age of the building is above 15 years, rent control act comes into play. Otherwise, Transfer of Property Act will attract.
2. How do we remove/evict tenant who has been overstayed even after the expiry of lease and license agreements respectively.
-- If rent control Act, he is having right to stay. You have to evict him through court order. Even you mention as leave and licence it is deemed as tenancy only, since you are taking monthly rent.
3. On which grounds can we evict tenant? as he has been paying low rents (3 times less compared to current market rentals) via cash mode and we never issued any receipts.
4. How to break this landlord tenant relationship, is it through making a new lease or by leave and license agreement or something else can be done
--You can break the relationship only through court.
5. Can we file FIR police complaint to get him vacated via police?
6. Can we get a stay order on his business, if it happens to be a court case
7. Can we claim penalty of 3 to 4 times of rent from tenant for overstaying after expiry of agreement.