Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce

Page no : 2

whatnot   05 January 2017

The question as a father you need ask is......

Is it for a better for Child future that mother takes him to Japan  rather than my current job profile and earning in Banaglore?

One already knows the answer. Rest is moot.

But here is answer to your questions

1.I have got married in chennai and I am working in bangalore.The marrage got registere in chennai can I file the complaint in bangalore as I cannot leave my job and go to chennai every time.

See below

2.We have been to gether in bangalore for about 15 days when she was pregnent.My neighbours knows her.

If the rental agreement is in your name and you're continously living in same address. Yes. Or if it owned then yes. COunter will come as she stayed only 15 days.

3.I went on chrimas holdidays to see my baby. She is not allowing and saying take permission from her mother. End of the day I was not able to see my baby.

If you were rejected, then as a father you have the child. CHild is concern of both parents. Letting other person taking secuirty is  short of relinquishing responsibility.

4. I came to know that she is planing to change her house. I dont know the new address.

Appoint a detective. Source him to watch her.

4.If I have to send a letter to old address there will be no person to collect the same and further divorce papers too. What should I do.

Court duty to send and court will take apporpraite measures.

5.Any other suggesstion are welcome.

Given plenty. Mayn't be palatable.

Staying near her parents house: 1. My parents will feel offended and my sister

My guess is they do feel sorry for your actions. Yes. What can be done to change same?

2.Even I stay near her parents house.When I need to collect my baby I need to see her mother every time.

Present a burga and ask her to wear.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=144880&offset=2

pina199   05 January 2017

Originally posted by : sunny

Hi Lawyers,

It has been 2 years 1 month she is living in her mother house.

a. My wife left in 7 month fo rdelivery of child and sitting her mothers house now  my baby is 2 years .Where I am unable to play with baby and enjoy time. She is not willing to give me divorce ,mutual divorce or ready to comed down.

I request you to kindly let me know the process and procedure for getting divorce . HOW should I prove to the court.

b. I want to know what the precautionary steps I should take to save my myself and family memebers

c. I want to go for a lving relatioship as my wife dosent wnt to come down,.Even if she  files adultration/illigal relationship.I dont want to deceive a person who came trusting me.

I have enclosed her mind set. I would like to take each every one openion. What will be here future plans and next moves.Please advice me.

1.she has applied passort with from "G" single parent and got the passport for my child  to live abroad without giving divorce so that i cannot marry as per the law. Once left I am stuck with no options..

2. To join in the creach requires mimum 2 years in abroad so she is staying in india in her mothers house later want to move abroad.

What is that you want  ? ::

If you want me and kid she said will take a seprate house in chennai or else in abroad (As it is japan there is a language problem for me so that she can have full control as I need to ask her for each and every information).

My company dosent have a branch in chennai ?

As you know I work in bangalore, I told her you said last time you agreed  to stay seprate in banglore or pune now your saying "NO" , no know clearly that my job is in banglore and said will get the transfer as you have a branch there now your saying "NO"

How are you going to manage kids when both of us are working ?

She said we will drop the kids in creach if we are in abroad and in chennai we will take house next to my mothers house, I said that is not fair we should take of my elder parents as your brother is taking care of your mother . when there are elders in home who will share there knowladge to kids and bring well up last 15 months your mother was enjoying with kid my parents too like to enjoy with there grand daughter, I willl not allow your parents to touch  the kid.

Control over me  ?

I asked her you want everying thing in your way and control me is wrong,

a.You cannot say that my parents should not enjoy with the grand daugher is wrong.

b.when you have option to move to banglore or pune still you did not opt for the same.

c. In japan as you know language, I have to depend for every information .

Life is getting ruined ?

My life is getting ruined here with out kid and wife your not allowing me to get married to some one nor your ready to live with me
Japan plans?

She said I have lot of demand in japan .

If your not interested in living with me let go for mutual divorce ?

I asked her if your not interested in living with me then give me mutual divorce where there will be no problem for both  of us so that both lawyers either side will speak and sort out things. She said will not give mutual divorce.

Lets file a divorce ?

She said you file the Conveyancing services in Macarthur, then I will show the colours to your family and make sure every one is getting suffered. I will NOT file divorce.

With Regards

Sunny

Hello

While sharing the my experience , When getting a divorce in Germany, the causes of the divorce are not considered. Rather German divorce law is solely based on whether the marriage has irretrievably broken.

sunny (hardware)     06 January 2017

Hi What Not,

Thank you for your suggesstion and your time for helping me.

Hi Other lawyers,

If you have any suggestion to make. Please put so in the weekend. I will collate the information.

With Regards

Sunny

sunny (hardware)     06 September 2017

Hi All,

I hope your doing good. As your aware of my past history. I got married in Nov 2013 and in June 15 baby Girl on 7th month she left for delivery.
She keeps giving lame excuse every time to see my baby and I went to police station told inspector I am going to file a case just want to see the baby. The police called her then she brought the baby out she is 2 years now every time she plans that I can see the baby for 1hr and left again same old story she started. I am fed up please advice me. What should I do during one day heated argument told me that she will ask for maintenance, the Whats app and e-mail is called STALKING as per court law. It has been more then 3 years now she is planing to move to abroad by dec or jan along with baby with out giving divorce or anything so that I cannot marry or have child.

I am bit confused please help me  :

1.When contact a lawyer says send a NOTICE

2.Directly file a divorce case  to avoid DV and other consuqnece

3.She is living abroad you to leave abroad and have a peacefull life.

With Regards

Sunny

Please advice what should I do

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     06 September 2017

Originally posted by : sunny

Hi All,

I hope your doing good. As your aware of my past history. I got married in Nov 2013 and in June 15 baby Girl on 7th month she left for delivery.
She keeps giving lame excuse every time to see my baby and I went to police station told inspector I am going to file a case just want to see the baby. The police called her then she brought the baby out she is 2 years now every time she plans that I can see the baby for 1hr and left again same old story she started. I am fed up please advice me. What should I do during one day heated argument told me that she will ask for maintenance, the Whats app and e-mail is called STALKING as per court law. It has been more then 3 years now she is planing to move to abroad by dec or jan along with baby with out giving divorce or anything so that I cannot marry or have child.

I am bit confused please help me  :

1.When contact a lawyer says send a NOTICE

2.Directly file a divorce case  to avoid DV and other consuqnece

3.She is living abroad you to leave abroad and have a peacefull life.

With Regards

Sunny

Please advice what should I do

What is it indeed that you want to do? Why are you so hesitant in approaching Courts? Is it because this present situation of not having any responsibility, not having to pay money is suiting you just fine? It is because of this attitude and conduct that you have already lost two precious years of your child's life.   

Move the Court ASAP.  File for Divorce, Custody and most importantly access.  File an Injunction Application restraining her from removing the child out of the jurisdiction of the Court.  She in retaliation will definately move an Application for maintenance so be prepared.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register