LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     09 May 2016

Contempt against police

I filed crpc 383-389 in court against opponents and during crpc 202 inquiry police was torturning me to withdraw the case. I recorded the video of tortune when two inquiry officers were holding my collar forcing me to withdraw the case. But i did not withdraw the case instead police went ahead and submitted negative report. During the hearing i submitted the recorded video CD in court and judge accepted it as evidence that police purposely filed negative report. Now i would like to know how to initiate contempt proceeding against police ? Does court does it by itself or do i need to submit any application for contempt proceedings ?

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 May 2016

Is it CrPC 383/389 or IPC. Anyhow, let the present case be decided on merits. In the meanwhile, you can bring the matters to the notice of the SP of the District.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 May 2016

Store the memory card carefully.

Follow the advise of Mr.Venu.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 May 2016

You have failed to inform us about court ruling in this matter, take a call after court ruling. Contempt proceedings not at the moment.

**Victim** (job)     09 May 2016

The evidence has just been produced recently and judge immediately played the CD in his laptop and saw what happened with me. He has asked the inquiry officer to be present next court date. 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 May 2016

Then wait for ruling and take a shot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register