Dear respected experts, my wife lodged fake 498A, 323,506 and section 3 of DP act on me (A1)and my family member (who are not living in the same city) .she got a relative in police. He influenced the women police SHO to register a FIR without any investigation. They hold me in the PS for 4 days without any reason stating that they will produce me in the court next day etc. mean time police indirectly indicated for settlement with huge amount. I did not agree for the same since they already booked the FIR (why should I care) and I was ready to fight my case on merit basis. Later they produced me in court. (They mentioned in remand report that same day only they arrested me) Judge remanded me. i got a conditional remand bail (need court permission to leave the country) and my family members got unconditional AB. Again my in-laws came to speak for the settlement (since their mission is completed to send me in jail) I did not agree for the same again. Since I am NRI I had to travel back to work the same I informed to my lawyer. The lawyer said since the trial is not yet started and charge sheet is not yet submitted I can go without informing any one secretly. But I have to be present when the summons will come. Now I traveled back to my work in abroad.my questions are
- What if I will not go back to India, my family members will be arrested. ??What are the other consequence all we have to face??
- Can I complain to higher authorities and media once I come back to India on that SHO and my wife’s relative since without any investigation (even if I showed them enough evidences about the fake allegations )they booked a FIR on me and my family members?? When should I do this??
- Whatever allegation she mentioned all happened in other country, I have all the original stamped medical reports and police reports of my evidence from that country, should I need to attest those reports by respective embassies to present in the trail courts??(both India and the country where I am living embassies )
- Can I go for the quashing of my case in higher courts since the trial is not yet started with all proofs whatever I have??
- Can I use DP act sec 3, 384 of IPC (I have audio recordings of my sister in-law demanding money) on my in-laws also since they mentioned Cleary in FIR about dowry??
- Last thing How about if I appoint someone with POA to attend the hearings behalf of me for all the proceedings??
Thanks a lot experts in advance for your valuable replies..