Upgrad LLM

non resident

CA Article

Hii to all the experts,

1. My friend works in dubai as a dancer , singer, choreographer.

2.His employer is also of dubai.

3.For the previous year that is 2014-15 he stayed in india for 28 days.Therefore he is non resident.

4.He dosnt get any salary neighter any payment in cheque.He gets monthly diram of 3,500/- and that he transfers in india.There is no proof to establish his income neighter an employer employee relatioship.There he gets monthly cash.

5.Now he wants to file the income tax return

6..In dubai no tax is deducted.

7.Now my question is how to file income tax return. How to show his income. It cant be shown as salary because of no salary slip. It can be shown as only professional. If profession then how to prepare his profit and loss account in indin rupeees and how and which return is to be filed.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x