Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megha Saxena (Designer)     18 May 2015

4 months salary plus the pf amount pending

Dear Experts,

I worked in an Organisation for about 10 months. The company was a start up but had some government project and is registered and still running. I joined the company in thrive to grow well in the industry by learning end to end process of my industry (as start ups gives you more exposure). Initially things were going great, I received my laptop got my salary on time. but after 2 months things flipped. The office was closed and we were asked to work from home that too 8am to 6pm, 6days. I never complained for extended hours of working as I was prepared for it. But when I did not received my salary for that month. I was pissed off. And continually it happened for about 2-3 months. And sometime little amount was paid but again some months salary went on pending. I strectched myself work hard but when I did not recevied amount for about 4 months, Then I switched my job as I had some liability. The company owner said that I can move on and he will clear my dues later on. But its been about 8-9 months, I havent received a single rupee. Kindly help me to get my pending amount from the organisation. Is there any legal procedure which can allow me to get my money. Please advice.

Thanks

Megha

Learning

2 Replies

Devaraj Krishna (Legal Practitioner)     18 May 2015

Send a mail or reminder mail or communicate with the concerned person. If there is no improvements means u can have two options:

1. If u have union at your work place means go head with them to labour court or

2. Contact advocate and send a notice for the recovery of your salary and other dues

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2015

You should provide full information!

What is this establishment: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many persons are employed in it?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter?

Does company have its CO (certified standing Orders) and is your designation covered by CO? Or do Model Standing Orders apply to it?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Dod the company communicate in writing that office shall be closed (rent is being paid or not), you work from home from 8am-6pm and OT shall be paid? Or Did you cover it in minutes? Do you record of work and extended hours? Did you claim OT?  

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment, and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge?

Has acknowledgment of resignation,acceptance,FnF statement,Service Certificate,Relieving letter, acknowledgment of handover of charge,NOC/NDC supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register