Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (NA)     10 April 2013

Despirate help needed on child and my right as a father

Dear Learned Members,

I'm from chennai.

My in laws took my wife left me whe she was 3 months pregnant in Mar 2010 and my wife never returned back and my in laws refused to send her back. My efforts for reunion failed. Even after the child birth(girl) in Oct 2010. I was not given any access to my child. I tried the best for a compromise and we moved to a seperate home in Dec 2011 (earler we lived as a joint family since marriage in Nov 2008). She just stayed for about a months time with me and again got concieved second child. My in laws convienced her for abortion and did the same in Jan 2012 (she spent most of the time in inlaws home till i returned from office). She never came back since Jan and suddenly came back in Mar 2012 saying she is ready to sacrifice anything for the child and wanted to lead a piecefull life. Meawhile I was trying trying to persuade her come back. she hardle stayed for a day or two again went back to her parents saying there was no AC or washing machine. When questioned she replied she wanted a porsh life and will not return. She also said if i wanted to see the child i should come to her parents's place. In reply i asked her...why should i come to someone else house when there was already a home where i was living. I insisted her to bring the child but she said she can't as she was going for shopping ...and was giving lame excuse. Suddenly onefine day she and her brother took away all the things from my home which we had rented and living seperately. I still continued to live in the same house for some time and finally surrendered the rented house and went back to stay with my parents. I  was insisting that i wanted to see the child but she gave lame excuse saying she going for a tour etc...etc... (i have all the audio and video recording that she can't return). I got to know one of her close friend has filed a false 498 case against her husband and has been sharing her experience with my wife. Whenever i called her she has always been complaining that i never bought any house hold commodities for running dauly house hold etc which is completely untrue for which i have video proof.

My wife has all the time in the world to attend B.day parties and going on tour or visiting friends and relatives place but not me. Even her relatives had adviced that what my wife and in laws were doing was completely wrong for which my in laws asked them to mind their own business.

I got to know from sources that they had admitted the child in a play school which was never communicated to me. I rellay wonder hoe they got admission in the play school without father's knowledge of signature in the application.

Now my child is 2.5 years old and will be going to pre KG. My question is

Is it mandatory that a father's presence is mandatory for school admission?

Is it mandatory that a father sign is neccessary to sign the application form?

My wife and Inlaws have been complaining that i've not done anything to the child....etc.

It has been more than a year since i've seen my child and have no clue whethear she can recognise me as a father.

Pls help.

Thanks,

sundar

Learning

1 Replies

ajayKD (Client)     03 March 2014

Sundar,

I am sorry I'm replying to your message after 10 months. I am in a similar dilemma but have probably more experince in this matter having been figting for my son's custody for the past 3 years including being branded a kidnapper and charged under section 363.

Mail me back and I'll try to help you. I am not a lawyer and I have no vested interest in this matter except to help as fellow soul.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More