Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shana   05 May 2017

Departmental transfer

Sir!

I have a problem right now in my Job. I am working in a reputed college in dept. of MCA which got NBA accredidation for 2 years(Provisional). Due to admistrative reasons a few staffs from this department has been asked to join in another department which runs non AICTE course like Msc in the same institute. Now they are even ready to promote us from asst. prof to associate there(as we have all eligibility). But they are asking us to tender a resignation as in AICTE portal there is no option called transfer. Now if we resign will from MCA department and join this new department will it not be considered break of service and what will be our level in that department for further promotion. Are we juniors there even after being promoted?

We are unable to understand the full implications. Both the jobs are not govt. jobs but we have around 14 years of continuous service till now and AICTE pay scale. What is appropriate for us to do kindly advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2017

Resignation leads to break in service.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2017

probably they are providing you a place instead of declaring you surplus and retrench out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register