Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji E (Accounts)     02 August 2011

Deadlock in family court case

Hi

I filed a case for Annulment of Marriage in Hyderabad Family Court due to medical problems in the respondent and also asked court for medical test of respondent.  It is now 2 years since the case going on but no progress as other party not attending court regularly, they attend 2 days and then miss a date.

Interim Maintainance case filed in Hyderabad magistrate court by wife. Still no progress since 2 years not even 1 rupee maintaince awarded to wife

498a case filed by wife against me is under trial but very slow still evidence stage not started. DV Act case is also going on with no progress.

Wife side depending 50 lakhs to settle the matter which we are not ready to pay .

How to break this deadlock and get a divorce/annulment ??? Other side not ready to talk and even courts neither doing anything adverse nor anything beneficial. A Complete Stalement .

What should we do in this case?

Learning

1 Replies

shahfaisal (after word tell)     02 August 2011

(FALSE ALLEGATION ) (FALSE ALLEGATION) ( FALSE ALLEGATION) 1(notice) from my wife side Tasneem Faisal shaikh under instruction, information and authority furnished by my client -Tasneem w/o Mohammad Faisal shaikh 1) that you are the legally wedded husband of my client the marriage between you and my client is solemnised on 11th December,2009 at Karnataka as per customs of Mohammedan law 2) that at the time of talks you and your parents suppressed the material facts and told my client and her parents that you are serving in ICICI bank and also owning a house. after marriage it was revleled that you are serving as a driver in BSNL comp on temporary basis.apart from this you are also suffering from throat cancer and this fact came to the knowledge of my client on the night of 19/12/2009 when you suddenly started vomiting and you also passed blood from your vomiting, hence my client was little bit suspicious and asked you to show the -prescripttion of the doctor and further told you that she wants to accompany you to a doctor,but you and family members started avoiding my client and also did not show the prescripttion. 3) that you were also in a habit of adandning my client and you used to reside with your brother in law his residence at pune, i.e. your brother' in law's house 4) 1 brother 2 sisters harassing my client mentally 9) that as you are suffering from cancer my client does not wish to continue the marital relationship with you as the said deceased is contageous and my client is educated girl having completed B.A.and N.T.C. and also serving as temporary teacher in islamiya high school. and you and your family members have ruined the life of my client for which you are also liable to be prosecuted and you shall also compensate my client in trems of cash to the tune of Rs 50,00,000/- rupees fifty lakhs only NOTE: Please note that my client's parents had given 10 tolas of gold ornaments on my client which is illegally retained by you and your family members and you have also taken away the ornaments given to my client by you THIS IS MY WIFE FALES ALLEGATION NOTICE NOW WHAT police station crime No.82/2011 419, 120-B, 504, 506, 420, 405, & 406 r/w, 149 50,00,000 lakhs compensation my cancer reports is normal or HBsAg 0.01 IU/mL (nonreactive) HIV Ag/Ab 0.09 S/CO (nonreactive) plzzzz help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register