Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Sam (.)     29 October 2015

Daughters right

Hi All,

This post is on behalf of my Father(Eldest son).

My grand mother has given her ancestral property (4.5 Acres of Agricultural land) to her 4 son's some 30 years back. My grand mother also gave 200 Square yards of plot per head to her 3 daughters. 

since 30yrs 4 Acres of land is registered on the names of 4 sons and they are willing to divide now, but the daughters are planning to file a case for more share when the sons start dividng the 4.5 Acres.

I am from Telangana, As per Muslims law can the daughters have right to case a file for property even after my grand mother has given the property to her son's 30 yrs back? Actually my grand mother is not willing to give more to her daughters as her 4 sons took care of grand mothers daughters since 30years in all aspects like nephews/niece marriages, education, hospital etc, but the sisters are not faithfull to there brothers and they want more.

Thanks

Kaleem

Learning

2 Replies

Sameer Sam (.)     30 October 2015

Hello Anil Sahab, Thank you for your reply. In the above link which you have mentioned it says about "Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005" is it the same for Muslims, Christians..etc? ///Kaleem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register