Share on Email

Share More

Daughter's right

Page no : 2

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     10 February 2017

Kudos Stanley!

what an answer to these super greedy women!,

simara   10 February 2017

ok, if ur not wrong at all in a 4 years marriage ...and u obeyed everything of ur husband physically and mentally and just agreee even if he was wrong..then yes im greedy....if im thinking of mine and my daughter's future ...yes im greedy...since im married to him...he has never flourished me with anything..it was my mum who was fullfilling my husband's duties 

i have all the bl**dy right to demand how much i want....yes im greedy....

Iyer guess u dint read properly... my main means of not to divorce him is coz i dont want him to remarry asap...i wana him linger and understand and feel the importance of a woman in his life....he feels marrying someone's daughter and give her one baby...and later cheat on her for other womens and later leave her on her own to figure out for the rest of her life how to live your life back to square one with a baby. 

im 101% sure he will never increase from 15lacs....so lets see what happens....

yes Mr IYER im a greedy women....

stanley (Freedom)     10 February 2017

@ Simra 

1. Its high time you visit temple , mosque or Church which ever religion you belong to and pray you will have peace of mind . 

2. Now you are a working women as a matter of fact with pride you should bring up your Daughter within all your means . As a matter of fact you should not take a single penny from him and just accept the MCD without money. This would be your biggest victory  . We have come naked into this world and when we die we are going to go up naked . 

3. Angry jealousy are one of humans biggest weak points it will give you sleepless nghts as you will keep thinking of nothing but revenge . 

let go of your enemies and forgive them and also pray for them it will give you peace of mind and prosperity .Surley God will take care of you and your daughter .

simara   10 February 2017

yes....guess ur right....thank you very much....

if i say so i dont want the amount...my relatives..uncles and aunties....my family..all of them will push me to change my decision....

i hope i can do that when i go for the 2nd motion....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 February 2017

If there is ancestral property then daughter has a share.

You have posted that as per agreement between both parties the custody of daughter shall be with you.

As a natural guardian press for share of daughter in ancestral property.

If amount offered for MCD is less, as per you they may agree for more.

It does happen.

If both parties are not willing to save marriage then MCD is best option.

Try for win-win situation and avoid protracted litigation.

Focus on your future and your daughter. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 February 2017

Your PM's have also been replied.

At your location find a good counsel specializing in Family Matters and try to close the matter preferably without burden of litigation and on reasonable terms. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register