LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     16 March 2014

Custody,divorce etc

hellow there forum members!

my question is regarding my friend.

she had lodged 498a case agaist her husband on the ground of cruelty and licentious nature with other women ,the case was running and she was completely duped by him and  in-laws with false promises of reconciliation and tracked back from continuing the case and as per her pray the court also stopped the case.

now,after getting back at the truth,she wants mutual divorce but her husband is not willing,giving all kinds of lame excuses even threatening that he will take the custody as the child is >7years of age!But the fact is that my friend is taking care of all responsibilities of the child including financial.her husband even doesnt meet or take care of the child in any way and they are living saperately for more than 5 years now.

kindly advice,what she should do against him legally.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query