Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Solanki   26 August 2022

CRPC quashment application : Different Case no. with different pettion

Dear Consoles,

I have filled a petition US 482 crpc Seeking Quashment for the 3 cases launched against me with one of the resident of our society. condition of cases are :

1. accused and victim are same in all 3 cases.
2. one listed witness and I have a past civil dispute.

The registry inserted defect : separate petition to be filled with different crime no.

pls suggest what to do.

Vikas solanki
Indore (M.P.)
creativevikassolanki@gmail.com

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 August 2022

The registry is absolutely right, you will have to file separate petition for each case irrespective of the facts parties to the case(s) are same.

Vikas Solanki   27 August 2022

Dear Sir, CRL.M.C.No.3802 OF 2005 Honorable Kerla high court bench at ernakulam Entertain 7 cases. Thought, court quashed only one case and 6 cases are not decided due to provisions of crpc. is possible to admit the case with this case reference. MY case is in MP Highcourt bench at indore. Single bench.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 August 2022

The said MC before the Kerala High Court was only in respect of one case viz. 22/1998 before the CJM, Ernakulam.

Please see https://hckinfo.kerala.gov.in/digicourt/Casedetailssearch/fileview?token=MjAzNzAwMDM4MDIyMDA1XzEucGRm&lookups=b3JkZXJzLzIwMDU=

DharamPrakash Maurya   28 August 2022

my wife has filed FIR U/S 498A, 323, 504, 506, 34
HOW to tackle even though I have all proof where me and my family has nothing done with my wife.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 August 2022

You will have to defend the case(s) against you through a local prudent lawyer, which cannot be advised by experts on this platform.

Vikas Solanki   29 August 2022

Dear sir,
Can i withdraw 2 cases with court permission to re enter seprately and request to decide only one. in this case ? i.e. the first case.

Sugumar Advocate   30 August 2022

one crime i filed ah quash petition before the highcourt and the same was dismissed..then I would like to file second quash petition it's maintainable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register