LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     13 April 2014

Crpc 125 order passed need advice urgent



 i have produced copy of judgement mamatha aggrrval 2000  ,evidence also produced her qualification and earlier working details now she told to judge presently i am not working but judge refer some old judgement 1988 1976 order says potential earning capacity of wife does not mean that she is able to maintain her self. and wife not chosen to get employment it does not mean she is not all entitle maintance , judge written DV act proceedings will not helpful to decide this petition (my dv case dismissed even appel without cost) and passed  the order 7k for her child 4k,child i will not deny but what for her to pay.

.SHALL I GO HC FOR STAY.on what points


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2014

You can prefer an appeal before the high court on the basis of the grounds you have already pleaded before the lower court and also to make proper representations on the issues which have not been considered by the lower court.

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage =     14 April 2014

The maintenance is under DV  or any other act.


If under DV file appeal  in District court within thirty days, but draft the petition properly for sure success.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 June 2014

Appeal against the order u/s 125 lies with dist., court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register